I May Get Banned......But........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you ok? you seem to be speaking with a bit of a speech impediment.

My GFs daughter is living with a Georgia dude that move up here...............He cant stand grits .....But he likes bisquets and gravy ...........

Hard to understand that southern drawl or if hes drunk southern slur .......:clap::clap:

thanks for the update!

I don't use Paypal. Paypal is anti-gun. Any company that doesn't support the 2nd amendment doesn't get my money, unless I have no other choice.

Not to start a debate or argument, just wanted people to know good honest people can still not use Paypal.

i will be canceling my account ASAP.

Yuck!!!

Dude, I just loveeeeee grits!!! Can't get more yank than me... I'm about as far north in New York as you can go, hehehehe...

:cheers: eh?

Thats just so wrong Ciscoguyo1....I lived in the south all my life and part of it in Charleston SC. and I hate grits and boiled peanuts!!! Like eating sand and the boiled peanuts,,if I described that,,I would get banned...LOL!!

Whats wrong with grits? Or boiled peanuts? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING. lol
Which I dont guess my opinion counts, they say that I will eat anything that doesnt eat me first.

Now unsweet tea, thats disgusting.

Whats wrong with grits? Or boiled peanuts? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING. lol
Which I dont guess my opinion counts, they say that I will eat anything that doesnt eat me first.

Now unsweet tea, thats disgusting.
All this time my taste buds keep telling me that sweetened ice tea tastes like crap. When I was in West Virginia, driving down from Pittsburg, I stopped at a McDonalds as I crossed the WV border...pulled in the drive-thru and ordered a large ice tea...got back on the road, and took a swig, pfffhhhhttt, I spit that crap out the window...WTF, sweetened ice tea, never heard of it at McD's...but I don't stop or go into McD's very much.

Pull in the next McD's, about 4 miles down the road (pathetic how fast food as taken over the rural areas...) and ordered a large ice tea that was NOT sweetened...

I then asked the gal if she could throw the other one away for me...

"No sir, we can't take anything from a customer's car...".

Moral of the story, McD's won't take a sweetened ice tea back, even if it is to throw away! :laugh:

The worst part of all of this, Cali now has sweetened tea advertised at McD's...*sigh* At least they give me a good reason not to stop in there...:D

Black-eyed peas cooked w/sausage, boiled peanuts, buscuits w/cane syrup and butter, grits stirred in with a runny-yoke egg, pork barbeque w/hash and rice, shrimp gumbo....mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm (the way Andy Griffith would say it)....there are some things this displaced Southern boy will never get over.

Black-eyed peas cooked w/sausage, boiled peanuts, buscuits w/cane syrup and butter, grits stirred in with a runny-yoke egg, pork barbeque w/hash and rice, shrimp gumbo....mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm (the way Andy Griffith would say it)....there are some things this displaced Southern boy will never get over.

Now add to that list Shrimp and Grits, Biscuits and Gravy, and good collard greens w/ smoked ham hocks.

Edit to add, the best part of southern food...the women who cook it :)

All this time my taste buds keep telling me that sweetened ice tea tastes like crap. When I was in West Virginia, driving down from Pittsburg, I stopped at a McDonalds as I crossed the WV border...pulled in the drive-thru and ordered a large ice tea...got back on the road, and took a swig, pfffhhhhttt, I spit that crap out the window...WTF, sweetened ice tea, never heard of it at McD's...but I don't stop or go into McD's very much.

Pull in the next McD's, about 4 miles down the road (pathetic how fast food as taken over the rural areas...) and ordered a large ice tea that was NOT sweetened...

I then asked the gal if she could throw the other one away for me...

"No sir, we can't take anything from a customer's car...".

Moral of the story, McD's won't take a sweetened ice tea back, even if it is to throw away! :laugh:

The worst part of all of this, Cali now has sweetened tea advertised at McD's...*sigh* At least they give me a good reason not to stop in there...:D
Gee good thing you didn't try ice tea up here lot's of sugar! I like it that way though. Two of my buddies say that's why the bee's and wasps like me so much they think I am one of them.:confused: I don't think Mc D's sell's ice tea up here? I only go to get the dog a ice cream cone but then even he can tell Chapmans from frozen Ice milk.

Sorry Rich for the derail..............Just trying to pass the time on your waiting and have some fun doing just that ....

BTW It got me plenty of rep points .......LOL

Sorry Rich for the derail..............Just trying to pass the time on your waiting and have some fun doing just that ....

Oh, this thread wasn't about Southern cuisine?:)

Now add to that list Shrimp and Grits, Biscuits and Gravy, and good green beans w/ smoked ham hocks.

Sorry, Paul...now you've gone too far. I had to fix your post.:biggrinbounce2:

Now add to that list Shrimp and Grits, Biscuits and Gravy, and good collard greens w/ smoked ham hocks.

Sorry, Paul...now you've gone too far. I had to fix your post.:biggrinbounce2:

Collard greens (turnip greens or even mustard greens) trump green beans any day. Did you get asked to leave SC? No wonder!

Come on, no body mentioned the food that should accompany all these foods:

CORN BREAD

Goin' home for supper,

ole joat

You should know by now every thread on AS will get De Railed!

Hey Rich, sorry you are having problems. So far you have not warned anybody on anything however. Are you saying you don't even remember the buyer's handle here?

If you have the handle, let's hear it.

You know I wish I had his handle as I would expose him in a heartbeat. He contacted me via email. I accidentally deleted his email address. That part was MY FAULT.

His failure to pay is his part.

You know I wish I had his handle as I would expose him in a heartbeat. He contacted me via email. I accidentally deleted his email address. That part was MY FAULT.

His failure to pay is his part.

This is sounding an awful lot like a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back