I messed up BADDDDDDDD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doggy, if you're an hr. from Amicks, what are you waiten for? Get on down there and get that 5100. Those guys are great.

Fix that Stihl and put it on flee-bay. You'll probably pay for half of that 5100.

Now quit messing around and getcha self a 361 Stihl for around 600.00 and be done with saw shopping, most anyone will tell you its the best all purpose saw on the market today.

LMAO!

BD, if you talk to Amick's ask them what they think of the 361?

:yoyo:

LMAO!

BD, if you talk to Amick's ask them what they think of the 361?

:yoyo:

No need to. I hear it from all those that have bought them from me, they lovem as much as I do mine, wink! Now Wanab its ok if you wanna suck on the Husky white owl, thats your choice but spare me the BS will ya. Your gonna throw away the Zama carb on that 346 of yours, sure you are. Next thing you will be telling me is the Husky 357 outsells the 361 too, wake up ole boy. As for Amicks who is Amick, oh thats that "use to be" Husky internet dealer down in NC. Wonder if they're sales have fallen off since Husky yanked the rug out from under them stopping internet and mail order sales. Are they still selling Husky now, alittle harder to do when when a person can drive by 100 Stihl dealers before seeing one Husky dealer. Puff on that for awhile and don't let them facts choke you,hehe

If I wanted a Husky I would go on over to Rt 41 and get one but I am thinking the old Olympik saw company with a new name might be good. The Efco looks good as well (might help a friend become a dealer) but my main thing is a WARRANTY 90 for a Stihl one year for a Dolmar and POSSIBLY a two year one on the Husky but on the Efco they have a five year warranty for consumers and two years for commercial customers.

If I wanted a Husky I would go on over to Rt 41 and get one but I am thinking the old Olympik saw company with a new name might be good. The Efco looks good as well (might help a friend become a dealer) but my main thing is a WARRANTY 90 for a Stihl one year for a Dolmar and POSSIBLY a two year one on the Husky but on the Efco they have a five year warranty for consumers and two years for commercial customers.

Will you be using the saw for commercial use? Rental? If not Stihl has a 1 year warranty.

Puff on that for awhile and don't let them facts choke you,hehe

hee, hee, seems like your the one who has his facts messed.

:hmm3grin2orange:

the only thing thats sucking around here are stihls saws. they really are in trouble if they intend to keep putting out more junk like 270-280/361/441. im sure 361 outsells 357, bunch of lemmings.

hee, hee, seems like your the one who has his facts messed.

:hmm3grin2orange:

the only thing thats sucking around here are stihls saws. they really are in trouble if they intend to keep putting out more junk like 270-280/361/441. im sure 361 outsells 357, bunch of lemmings.

Ha, talk about facts, lets get to one right now. You was over in another thread groaning about the price of a 361. I take a look at Amick's and guess what, the 357 costs more than a 361, splain yourself WanaB. No fear though, I can understand you bashing the Stihls, I see you have a 346, I do too, so I feel your pain,LOLOL

Wanab - you better head off to the "husky or stihl" thread they are making fun of your beloved 455.

im just funnin' ya, Thall. i know your really a great guy. there is something called getting more saw for your money. sometimes you pay more for a name.

P.S.
i really am getting rid of the zama.

:D

im just funnin' ya, Thall. i know your really a great guy. there is something called getting more saw for your money. sometimes you pay more for a name.

P.S.
i really am getting rid of the zama.

:D

Your not tossing that Zama. If you richen it up with a Walbro it will cut slower and you Husky guys can't have that can ya,LOL

I only have great things to say about Dean and Tony at Amicks they are great. I bought my 7900 from them and they were wonderful. You might as well just drive down to Asheboro and see them. You wont be sorry. It will take you about 1.5 hours to get there from Chatham. They sell Husky, Dolmar, and Stihl.

Well I am sold I am going to in a few months get the cash to start selling Efco saws from my home here. I think I will get tons of sales here since I will show them Stihls dirty little secret and publish there warranty terms clearly in large print next to the Efco warranty.

Last edited:
Well I am sold I am going to in a few months get the cash to start selling Efco saws from my home here. I think I will get tons of sales here since 1. Stihl and Husky are the only ones in town 2.I will be able to offer Made in Italy a selling point 4.The Five year consumer warranty and Two year warranty for commercial users. and I will show them Stihls dirty little secret and publish there warranty terms clearly in large print next to the Efco warranty.

may be better served to keep your business tactics private.

Well I am sold I am going to in a few months get the cash to start selling Efco saws from my home here. I think I will get tons of sales here since I will show them Stihls dirty little secret and publish there warranty terms clearly in large print next to the Efco warranty.
You may want to talk to Red to see how he is doing...I know he had a similar business plan a few months back.

Who's red?
I don't think I will have enough people coming here to really get large but who knows. I see that Efco has some two and four cycle brush cutters which are cleaner burning than other brands which might appeal to the "green" crowd.

Back