I need a bar for a SOLO TWIN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topgut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My bud has a running SOLO TWIN.

He needs a bar for it. He says its got a 404 sprocket. I know its a hard find but can anyone help him out with a bar?

Thanks.............J

Ooh, that would be a real hard find... probably expensive too. Hopefully someone can help you.

What a coincidence. I have a Solo collection that needs a twin.:hmm3grin2orange: Anyway I would think that a large mount stihl bar with a small adapter and a redrilled oiler hole should work great and be easy to find.

What a coincidence. I have a Solo collection that needs a twin.:hmm3grin2orange: Anyway I would think that a large mount stihl bar with a small adapter and a redrilled oiler hole should work great and be easy to find.

Don't we all! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

What is the bar mount # for the twin?

Mike Acres' site doesn't list one and I've never seen it listed in the bar and chain catalogs (such as Windsor's) but it's not an oddball mount. I believe any modern Stihl or Husky bar could easily be modified in under 15 minutes to fit the Twin mount. I'll check mine later today.

Thanks

Thanks for the input guys. Jacob J I'd greatly appreciate that info if you can find the time to check your saw. Thanks........J

Latest posts

Back