I need help locating 346xp need to purchase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi I have called 5 dealers near me to purchase a 346xp and no one has one. I live in Michigan near Ann Arbor and work in Dearborn. Does anyone sell these at a decent deal out of state? Thanks

Hi I have called 5 dealers near me to purchase a 346xp and no one has one. I live in Michigan near Ann Arbor and work in Dearborn. Does anyone sell these at a decent deal out of state? Thanks

Welcome to A.S.

If you need info on a Husky, I find it wise to post in the afternoon. In the AM they are all at Wal-Mart getting parts.

Welcome.

:cheers:

One of the best saws ever made!

My dealer has 3 or 4 in stock most of the time, just called last week to check. Parts are rarely needed, but the few I've needed, the dealer had em in stock. I sent you a PM about a guy you can likely order one from.
:cheers:

They normally stock them just a shortage at the moment. Probably because of the time of year every one out in the woods cutting no leaves no bugs cool weather. I own several Husqvarna saws no problems getting parts at all. I had a 353 stolen from my garage and I only have so much time to purchase another saw to get the replacement value paid back to me. Thanks sunfish I sent him a pm

Last edited:
I just bought one from my local dealer, but I'm not sure what his stock was. Tried to call him, but had to leave a message.

I am trying to follow the flow of this tread and there is none.
Since many saws are being phased out due to the EPA there are fewer and fewer top end saws. I went to my local dealer and all I saw in the Husky line was 200 and 400 series saws with a single 576xp. I was also interested in a 346xp and I was told that he could not get them. They still had most of the previous generation Stihl pro series saws with the exception of the 361/362's. Find it and grab it while you can before the shelves are only populated with strato saws.

Use the Husqvarna site dealer locator

Call around & see what is available, 346XP NE is popular, may be hard to
find one w/o cat muffler/green gas cap. ASFAIK, XP's are not available by
mail order or in box stores, but there may be a work around.

Also, I don't think they are strato saws, may be dropped like the Stihl 361
for EPA reasons, get one while you can.

I want to try a new strato 372, just no funds to buy one.

I handled two of them yesterday at a dealer in Columbus. Sales guy walks by and says these are being phased out due to EPA. I politely informed him that the X-Torq models are EPA/Strato models, and further that this particular Husky is among the most simple and elegantly designed strato's on the market. He thanked me for the info and opinion.

Back