I quit drinking beer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well atleast he doesn't spit thats just plain gross!

I quit too...after a few last night! Somehow I don't think it will be a forever kind of quit though.:greenchainsaw:

I brought in a new guy yesterday, he was dancing in the morning but around 3 he was done. Gave him a beer back at the shop and he was out.
I just have a few myself, maybe three during the evening, they don't last long,that's all I need to get drunk in this heat. But it ain't really hot yet.

I just started back. Got te all clear from the doc. He said it was no problem for me to drink beer but I have to let all forms of tobacco go. I spent the last two days camped out, fishing and drinking some cold ones. It's nice to be able to drink a cold one at the end of the day again. Mother's milk you know.

I quit smoking

Got me a sponsor. Every time I felt like smoking I'd give him a call before I lit up. We'd meet at the bar and drink beer until the urge to smoke went away. :)

I dont drink, I guzzle.:D I do wish id never picked up smoking though. I cant drink even 1 beer with out a smoke. Bad habit i got used to.

I dont drink, I guzzle.:D I do wish id never picked up smoking though. I cant drink even 1 beer with out a smoke. Bad habit i got used to.

+1

That's really what made me cut down on drinking, when I quit smoking. I couldn't drink more than 2 and I would crave a cig. After that I continued to dip snuff so I would drink a couple, take a dip and that would govern me pretty well. Now I don't do any tobacco at all but I still crave it after a couple of beers. I'll Prolly never get over the cravings.

Haven't had a beer in .... let's see ... I think it was Wednesday. Right now I'm drinking a little Turkey 101 before dinner to see if I can't kill off this sore throat I feel coming on before it's fully incubated. We'll see if it works. Tomorrow I'll either be sick or I won't. If not, I've found the cure-all!

Back