I realize it's just a chainsaw but...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome to see someone on here get those saws. I was thinking about it, but I was too busy last week and figured they were gone. The little echo has a good reputation too.

The Echo I haven't been able to start yet. It sputters and stops after a couple seconds. I dumped the old fuel put in fresh and a new plug but no luck yet. The Jonsered is a very nice saw. It started right up. I sold it to a guy I work with since I just got the 55 Rancher. It was a nice little drive to Willoughby, is Mantua nearby?

One of the best little investments I've ever made, I highly recommend them. I had to modify the one on my 7900 to make it fit in between the top cover and bar, but it was no big deal.

I'll second that love my little scrench holder... from bailey's if I remember correctly.

The Echo I haven't been able to start yet. It sputters and stops after a couple seconds. I dumped the old fuel put in fresh and a new plug but no luck yet. The Jonsered is a very nice saw. It started right up. I sold it to a guy I work with since I just got the 55 Rancher. It was a nice little drive to Willoughby, is Mantua nearby?

If your not ready to kit the carb, dump the fuel again , prime it and keep at it with the choke on to pull clean fuel through. You might run the adjustable jets in ( counting turns) and back out to about 1/2 to one extra turn each and keep at it. Sooner or later it will clear out. A few shots of ether in the tank with the fuel helps beak up the deposits inside the carb.

good score !!!

Back