I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And wuts wrong with that? :biggrin:

I like big gennys. Have a 20KW sitting by the house right now and used to have a 60KW. Tradded it for a 37 Chevy Sedan.:rock:

Was at an auction a few years back and almost bought a 350KW set that was housed in a 40 foot semi trailer. Had 2 8V71 Jimmys hooked end to end and produced 636 HP.

It fun when evrbudys lights go out and I fire up a set and turn all the lights on and they wunder why I have power.:hmm3grin2orange:

Good trade.:laugh:

Im looking for throttle trigger , presence lever and felt filter for a husky 266, oiler button for pioneer/poulan pro, also recoil cover for poulan pro 455, can be stripped just need the housing because where the cord passes through is shot, some parts, gov notes or squirrels, deer tenderloin, woodburner ashes to trade, PM is best.:msp_biggrin:

Im looking for throttle trigger , presence lever and felt filter for a husky 266, oiler button for pioneer/poulan pro, also recoil cover for poulan pro 455, can be stripped just need the housing because where the cord passes through is shot, some parts, gov notes or squirrels, deer tenderloin, woodburner ashes to trade, PM is best.:msp_biggrin:

Jim you made the same mistake that I did a while back. This is the "I saw it on ebay" thread and not the "Swap Meet" thread.:D

How'd that taste coming out? Bitter?.....................:msp_wink:

Hi, Aaron.

Nah. I've never had a problem admitting my mistakes. What sometimes stings a bit is when pull a bonehead move and it's caught (publicly) before I have a chance to either fix it or admit to it. The 'sting' for this screwup (that I just admitted to) passed weeks ago....

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/9809-1323.htm#post4140551

Hi Jonathan. Lungs feeling any better?

Latest posts

Back