I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is kind of interesting. It makes you wonder if someone will fork out that much coin, and if they had jobsite power in 1884.

Rarest American Tool

The seller is a moron..... Skilsaw had been making their wormdrive saw for almost 4 years before that one was made. Skilsaw started production in 1924, that one was made after 1927. Not nearly the tool he makes it out to be..... I wouldnt pay more than $200 (I would be more likely to offer $50... old electric tools dont have much value) A neat saw, but nothing special.

Edit: another thing wrong was he said that saw was used to build the washington monument. It wasnt. A few saws made by that company were in repair work of the monument in the late 1920s....

Last edited:
I have been looking at that for the past week and a half, I think it is overpriced even with the bow and his ad states that he will not negotiate.

I didn't think the price was bad if it were in as good of shape as he states. I was figuring pay 400 for it and then sell the bow setup to recoup some of the investment.

HotRod Splitter

I know it is not a chainsaw, but this splitter is SWEET.
Maybe I should have put this in the WTF section

28 Ton Log Splitter

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back