I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That does really look like a real low hour example. I'm not sure why people don't take the time to actually do a good cleaning job, I could make that saw look like it just came off the assembly line.

I have had several 272's and they really are impressive in the power catagory, especially if you tweak them just a little.

We'll see where the bidding goes.

True, a trip through the dishwasher and a little Meguire's and that saw is "as new". Someones gonna get a rare gem.

Scott

New Husqvarna 575xp on CL

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/tls/1522815857.html

Husqvarna 575 Chainsaw 20" - $729 (Kevins Webster Wi.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-23, 2:11PM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

Husky 575 Chainsaw this is the professional grade heavy duty saw. Engine is a 74cc size with 5.7 HP. includes a 20" bar and chain

and full warrenty. This is a close out special, and perfect for someone who wants the very best in heavy duty performance. Have it

shipped for $16 Tax exempt out of state.

See at Kevins Motorsports Webster Wi. 715-866-7700 cell 715-501-9601 Open Wed & Fri 9:30 to 4:30 Sat 9:30 to 1:00 After hours appointments Always Welcome!

Mall two-man on CL, Lansing area...

3n73m83l65Ob5Ua5S79cn68682f80b5f416f2.jpg

3n63pe3ld5V45Ob5R69cn621404afa0231d5b.jpg

http://lansing.craigslist.org/atq/1522542919.html

Scott

Stihl 090AV $650 New York

for more information please contact me at: [email protected]

Stihl 090AV in near new condition !! This has sat on a shelf for most of it's life , cleaned the points and it fired right up . Piston looks like new and the cylinder is unmarked , no cracks or damage , original finish is almost like new . Bar is a 36 inch Cannon , chain is about half used . Very nice saw for milling or cutting that big wood , can easily take a 60 inch bar ! Here's the factory specs :

Found this while searching Google Don't know if still available aws posted 12-15 -09 I sure don't have the MoneY!! Do a Google search- 36"chainsaw bar Stihl. couldn't get pics to load. Merry Christmas All

for more information please contact me at: [email protected]

Stihl 090AV in near new condition !! This has sat on a shelf for most of it's life , cleaned the points and it fired right up . Piston looks like new and the cylinder is unmarked , no cracks or damage , original finish is almost like new . Bar is a 36 inch Cannon , chain is about half used . Very nice saw for milling or cutting that big wood , can easily take a 60 inch bar ! Here's the factory specs :

Found this while searching Google Don't know if still available aws posted 12-15 -09 I sure don't have the MoneY!! Do a Google search- 36"chainsaw bar Stihl. couldn't get pics to load. Merry Christmas All

Wrote him two days ago and told him I would buy it and he hasn't responded!

From the pics it looked really Clean!! If I was going to get a Stihl I sure wouldn't mind it being that one:chainsawguy: One of these days I will find one here local. Hope some one on AS gets it.

100+ Antique Saws For Sale

A local guy is running an ad for 100+ antique saws, $4000. OBO must take all or none.

$40. per saw by my math.

I really should call, but $4000. isn't hanging in my money tree at the moment.

Latest posts

Back