I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EtzCutter

EtzCutter

ArboristSite Lurker
Cut and haul your wood with the same saw!

MOPED Mountain Bike Hybrid - $250 (Muskegon)

Date: 2010-01-22, 5:13PM EST
Reply to: see below

Specialized Rock Hopper Mountain Bike With Custom Built Chainsaw Power.

I built this myself and others before this. I am 200lbs and a very experienced motorcyclist. I have 1000 miles on this one. I ride the side of the road mostly but will go off road when given a chance. Bike is set up with road tires and raised bars. Very reliable and easy to maintain. It is still a bicycle and can be pedalled. Lock out manual hand clutch for friction free pedalling without motor assist. Let out the clutch and roll on the twist throttle and away you go. Under power speed range from 7 mph to 35+mph. 130 MPG without pedalling at 20 MPH. Averages 30 miles on 30 oz of gas. Motor is a great running 50cc Stihl 028 WB chainsaw. Drive is a friction type. Overall, I believe it will out-perform most anything else in its class. I ride with a helmet, gloves, mirror, lights, speedometer, tire patch kit, and common sense... None of which is included.

Call 231-557-0449

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

igpoe

igpoe

Addicted to ArboristSite
MOPED Mountain Bike Hybrid - $250 (Muskegon)

Date: 2010-01-22, 5:13PM EST
Reply to: see below

Specialized Rock Hopper Mountain Bike With Custom Built Chainsaw Power.

I built this myself and others before this. I am 200lbs and a very experienced motorcyclist. I have 1000 miles on this one. I ride the side of the road mostly but will go off road when given a chance. Bike is set up with road tires and raised bars. Very reliable and easy to maintain. It is still a bicycle and can be pedalled. Lock out manual hand clutch for friction free pedalling without motor assist. Let out the clutch and roll on the twist throttle and away you go. Under power speed range from 7 mph to 35+mph. 130 MPG without pedalling at 20 MPH. Averages 30 miles on 30 oz of gas. Motor is a great running 50cc Stihl 028 WB chainsaw. Drive is a friction type. Overall, I believe it will out-perform most anything else in its class. I ride with a helmet, gloves, mirror, lights, speedometer, tire patch kit, and common sense... None of which is included.

Call 231-557-0449

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Without pics, it doesn't exist!
Igpoe

Steve NW WI

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Without pics, it doesn't exist!
Igpoe

Guess it does:
3nb3mf3pc5Oc5Pb5R1a1m7930474443dd1a4f.jpg

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
Who got it?

Some guy from Aurora. I was headed there and said I would take it and he said a guy had called but not too promising. Then on the way there he called and said this other guy was coming to look at it. He lived closer to it than me!!! I turned around and went back home. Was home for 10min. He called back. Said it was SOLD. I figured it was...:cry:

HorseShoeInFork

HorseShoeInFork

ArboristSite Operative
Heckuva deal. Way too far for me but was hoping someone here would grab it and at least share the story with me. $75!!!!! Dropped off the truck, ran over, caught on fire it's still worth $100! Maybe we will get to see it on here soon. Pics really didn't look too bad either.

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
Heckuva deal. Way too far for me but was hoping someone here would grab it and at least share the story with me. $75!!!!! Dropped off the truck, ran over, caught on fire it's still worth $100! Maybe we will get to see it on here soon. Pics really didn't look too bad either.

Ya. And I had 4 shinny new $20 bills for him too. He could keep the change!

valekbrothers

valekbrothers

ArboristSite Guru
Granberg CSM

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/tls/1567184345.html

grandberg mini mill for lumber - $75 (stpaul)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-23, 3:50PM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chain saw mini mill for making lumber out of logs. model 555. never used in box. us made. 651-457-2553

Last edited:

Latest posts