I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grandnational

grandnational

ArboristSite Lurker
this could be epic for someone in new england...

antique chainsaw collection for sale (canaan ct)
Date: 2010-01-25, 6:02PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

hello, too many to list most from 1930/s to the 50/s many rare including mercury, ect. call for a list @ 860-453-4038

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1570404937

pwoller

pwoller

ArboristSite Guru

********197? stihl 090 very valueable chainsaw/36"bar"n"chain********* - $1 (central indiana)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-26, 9:23AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes ive got a stihl 090 direct drive!These saws were no longer available in the us after 1983,and they are wanted by arborists through out the country!I know what the saw is worth so please dont try to pull a smooth one on me!Ive done alot of reserch on the saw and they range in price from $1,500 to $900,and my saw is in the top notch price!It runs like the day it was first used,not a thing wrong with it,other than its very heavy,which is why i would consider selling it,so that i can buy a liter powerhead!I bought the saw in indiana and thought i would try to sell it to someone from here,but if i cant get what its worth than i will sell it on ebay or the arborist site!Look up the saw its rated as the best saw for alot of uses,which is why i would like to get $1,000 obo!(317)586-5947 is my number,and my name is evan,please feel free to call with any questions,or if you want me to send you pictures,thnk you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1571154252

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
There is a "Craigslist" here but most of the people that advertise are either hookers or scammers, never seen one chainsaw for sale.
That Skil would be ok if you could find a top cover for it their neat looking saws.

Modifiedmark
retoid

retoid

ArboristSite Operative
I need some help ID'ing this chainsaw that is on CL for $75.
I've talked with the guy, he is a bit far away from where I live but says it's a Stihl 026, I was wondering if any of you chainsaw guru's were able to possibly ID the saw from this photo?

Thanks

stihl.jpg

In the shape it appears to be in from the photo I am thinking $75 you really can't go wrong.

Last edited:
igpoe

igpoe

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've talked with the guy, he is a bit far away from where I live but says it's a Stihl 026, I was wondering if any of you chainsaw guru's were able to possibly ID the saw from this photo?

Thanks

stihl.jpg

In the shape it appears to be in from the photo I am thinking $75 you really can't go wrong.

Should be worth the 75 unless it turns out to be an 000

Harzack223

Harzack223

ArboristSite Operative

Thanks

stihl.jpg

It looks like an 028. looks like the wood boss sticker on the cylinder cover.

Latest posts