I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few 090G saws and it would take some good money to pry them away.

Bill

:agree2:

Well, I only have one 090G, and it would take more than good money
for me to let it go! It one of the first saws acquired and one of my favorites.

MS 460 - $500 obo - Little Rock, AR

If someone is interested, I could take a look at it for them. Send me a PM.

Stihl 460 Magnum Chain Saw - $500 (Little Rock)
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/grd/1573298393.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-27, 12:45PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

My saw is 3-4 years old and is in excellent condition. New chain tightner, New chain, New oil & gas caps & New hard case. This saw is too big for my needs! My cell is Five Zero One-837-0312 New cost of this saw is $895.00, $500.00 OBO

This sounds interesting.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/bar/1559392813.html

Date: 2010-01-18, 7:55PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

tens of thousands of chainsaw parts most makes and models. respond with the make, model and parts needed and i will get back to you with a price. Offer shipping and accept credit card, postal money order, and cash.
thanks

What a bargain!

FREE TREES 4 FIREWOOD (INDPLS. WEST-SIDE)
Date: 2010-01-29, 6:23AM EST
Reply to: [email protected]

FREE---FREE----FREE----YOU NEED FIREWOOD........................YOU CAN CUT AND TAKE ALL THE TREES YOU SEE...MUST HAVE PROOF OF INSURANCE....CALL DENNY...317-481-6878.

You got a Troybilt tiller Wiggs??

There's a USF Reddaway terminal in Boise, and two terminals in KY. . . One in Lexington and one in Louisville. You could contact them for a quote?

I imagine truck freight would be around $300.00 (WAG).

Yea I have a Horse, but it suffered the "Good Buddy" syndrome last year. Lent it out, came back with a hole in the block. So I needs me a motor. They are one tough tiller. My wife would murder me if I paid to ship it......seriously... no more wiggs. :help:

Yea I have a Horse, but it suffered the "Good Buddy" syndrome last year. Lent it out, came back with a hole in the block. So I needs me a motor. They are one tough tiller. My wife would murder me if I paid to ship it......seriously... no more wiggs. :help:

So you would end up with a hole in your block too. :popcorn:

Stihl Carburetors For Sale NIB - $40 (Yorkville-Chicago)

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/grd/1576498612.html

I Have a bunch of Brand New Stihl Carburetors for Chainsaws and Weedeaters for Sale. I have way to many to list. Feel free to contact me with the carburetor that you are looking for and we will check if we have it available. I am selling them for $40.00 each. If you would like to purchase a carburetor we will accept payment through Paypal with an additional fee of $5.00 to ship in the USA. Or feel free to come to the shop and purchase.

Yorkville Small Engine
1201 N. Bridge St.
Yorkville, Il 60560
630-553-0441

Latest posts

Back