I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed the guy ... suggested his handling was excessive... he snapped back with "whats your total price" I told him back then why dont you just have a BIN price.. he replied " I do, BIN + Handling + shipping " then I wrote back that he is circumventing ebay fees and I would also not get the full value of the ebay bucks for the purchase... and that I would be interested in it but he knew what he could do with the handling fee" he responded with.. " then make an offer and we both can win" ... there I doubt there is no way I can submit an offer while taking out the handling fee....

By the way his handling fee was $300

IF YOUR CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT and the repair shop offered to "help" you out with your $500.00 deductible. would you accept it? even though you know it was beating the system.

most people would. so why are people so against this person for trying to beat the system? it's the "american way". unless you are squeaky clean. i.e., drive and park accordingly to ALL the rules, pay ALL your taxes, etc. then don't be so quik to cast a stone. if you don't like thhe way he does business, then don't do business with him... or do you contact him just because you like to argue?

IF YOUR CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT and the repair shop offered to "help" you out with your $500.00 deductible. would you accept it? even though you know it was beating the system.

most people would. so why are people so against this person for trying to beat the system? it's the "american way". unless you are squeaky clean. i.e., drive and park accordingly to ALL the rules, pay ALL your taxes, etc. then don't be so quik to cast a stone. if you don't like thhe way he does business, then don't do business with him... or do you contact him just because you like to argue?

well I think the other sellers on this thread would beg to differ....

http://eastoregon.craigslist.org/grd/1606267888.html

chain saw - $200 (Hermiston)
Date: 2010-02-18, 5:57AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Husquvarna 372 XP 30 " bar and extra chain. 71 cc

attachment.php

Miner edger louisville KY craigslist cheap

good deal really handy for chainsaw millers he has pics,do a search for edger he also has a frick edger,this miner is heavy looking old edger,still made by Meadows mills today.

Someone might want to grab this before I convince myself I need it:

STIHL MS660MAGNUM CHAINSAW - $550
Date: 2010-02-16, 6:37PM CST

i have for sale a stihl ms 660 magnum 32" bar and chain, i used this 1 time to cut 1 tree, my wife has tripped over it 1 too many times in the garage, its gotta go, like new half the price, e mail me at [email protected], thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1604157323

Link: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/tls/1604157323.html

Thanx for the heads up guy, I managed to snag this one and I believe it to be quite a deal.

Thanx for the heads up guy, I managed to snag this one and I believe it to be quite a deal.

Cool let me know how it turns out!

Here's a cheap oldie:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/atq/1607580666.html

CLINTON D35 CHAINSAW - $35 (baycity wi)
Date: 2010-02-18, 10:23PM CST

complete saw , will run but broke the pull rope ! easy fix , 16 in bar call 651 764 0019

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m63pa3ob5O75P45S4a2ie24c62a029271760.jpg

3n43pd3o25O55P65Rda2i41000e5cd3be112f.jpg

3n23o33l25Oe5Tf5S6a2i75e18f52e8681537.jpg

PostingID: 1607580666

http://kokomo.craigslist.org/tls/1609102845.html

STIHL ms460 - $475 (Sharpsville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-19, 11:04PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year old runs great compression is 168lbs. Has a 20" bar and chain on it. Saw can handle up to a 32" bar. 765-860-9470

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Latest posts

Back