I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/grd/1634928808.html

Like New 68 cc Husqvarna 570 Chainsaw - $390 (St Paul)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-08, 5:33PM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent condition-like new Husqvarna 570 professional chainsaw with 18" bar and extra brand new chain. This saw has only been used for 4 hours and has been stored inside,cased, and always cleaned and lubed following use. I just don't need this much power for my occasional firewood cutting. 3/8 pitch, chain sprocket is on the outside for easy bearing lube and chain exchanges. I only use high octane gas and synthetic mix in the saw. $390 for powerhead only, $425 for powerhead/18 inch bar/and two chains-one new in box, $450 for complete saw and very nice Husqvarna case/scabboard meant for the saw. Email with questions.

Add has pics....... Saw looks good...

Stihl Gone in Seconds

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tls/1634502450.html

Chain Saws and gorilla ladder (Maple Plain)

Date: 2010-03-08, 1:39PM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

I have 1 Mculloch Pro 10 - 10 with a 20" bar for 150.00 and A Stihl 460 Magnum with a 20" bar for 200.00 . Also a 21 foot , 28 position Gorrilla ladder for 200.00 all are in great shape and ready to use.

I finally got an email back from the guy today- he said the 460 was gone (I sent him an email within 1 hour of the posting). As of today, he still had the Mac for sale. I have no interest in the Mac but I would be more then happy to check it out (it's close to me) and ship it to an AS member for the cost of shipping.

I also have his phone number - pm if interested.

Last edited:
Back