I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stock? appearer? fishy...what you have in mind? no secrets allowed. :)

i know a guy that races alot that has built a few winner 260's and he said he would show me a few little tricks, and help me with the port timing. other than porting, timing advance, opening up the exhaust a little, runnin some vp race fuel to match the timing advance, may end up stickin a bigger carb on it. mostly just a really good chain.

i know a guy that races alot that has built a few winner 260's and he said he would show me a few little tricks, and help me with the port timing. other than porting, timing advance, opening up the exhaust a little, runnin some vp race fuel to match the timing advance, may end up stickin a bigger carb on it. mostly just a really good chain.

yep...the 044 carb works well on those...or so i have heard

dont worry ill let everybody know lol and ill send some pics. right when i get it im probably gonna put a rim type sprocket on it with a 3/8 8 tooth rim and a 16 in 60 link chain. maybe open up the muffler a little, we'll just have to see.

Latest posts

Back