I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the best craigslist deal ever

i was just scrolling through craigslist like i always do, and what do i find? it's a ms260 pro in perfect shape with a 18 on it for sale about 15 miles from my house. the guy wanted 100 bucks for it. i sent him a email im crossin my fingers nobody beat me to it lol. im gonna try to meet him halfway and if it starts, he is gonna have 100 bucks in his hand before he can change his mind lol

i didn't dare post a link here lol, i would lose it. he had a bunch of pics of it and it is perfect shape, looks like he bought it and set it on a shelf.

you think YOU hope its not gone yet... i even sent him another email to make sure he got the first one, told him i would give him another 10 bucks to meet me halfway lol (its only 15 miles)

I wouldnt even have posted it on here until you get it in your hands. These guys are like a pack of wild animals when it comes to a good deal. Hope you get 'er, sounds like an awesome deal, even if the P/C is shot, you can get one on the tradin post for $85. Good luck!

I wouldnt even have posted it on here until you get it in your hands. These guys are like a pack of wild animals when it comes to a good deal. Hope you get 'er, sounds like an awesome deal, even if the P/C is shot, you can get one on the tradin post for $85. Good luck!

thats why i didnt post a link, or what city lol i know you guys too well

Latest posts

Back