I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wigglesworth

wigglesworth

Booned
Wiggs, you 100% on that?

that's skippyKTM's (Chris) auction :D and he mentions it's 53cc, closed port would be 51cc... IIRC :dunno:

:cheers:

Jay

I compared the pics of that saw cylinder to an open port and closed port jug I have here, and it sure looks like a closed port to me. Most of the 46mm open port jugs I've seen have a blue "46" stamp on top of them, and have two small casting slugs on the 3rd and 4th fin, on either side of the decomp. And most of the open port saws have the "Rancher" designation on the starter label. The only thing that makes me think that it "might" be an open port is how high up the fins are cut out for the air injection nozzle. I very well could be wrong though, as there are no real good pic's of the transfer's. Guess I should have posted a disclaimer. :p

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
I compared the pics of that saw cylinder to an open port and closed port jug I have here, and it sure looks like a closed port to me. Most of the 46mm open port jugs I've seen have a blue "46" stamp on top of them, and have two small casting slugs on the 3rd and 4th fin, on either side of the decomp. And most of the open port saws have the "Rancher" designation on the starter label. The only thing that makes me think that it "might" be an open port is how high up the fins are cut out for the air injection nozzle. I very well could be wrong though, as there are no real good pic's of the transfer's. Guess I should have posted a disclaimer. :p

:rolleyes: LOL!!

`

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hells yeah! It did..

clean though...but WOW! I gotta put the 20 hr unit back together and get that NICE side cover on it the orig was used as a guide for stumpin' :laugh:

J

Jeremy, PM scent..

J

Roanoker494

Roanoker494

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
2 chainsaws - $150 (louisburg nc)

2 chainsaws

Im selling two chainsaws the frist one is a clinton 6hp runs but needs carb kit,second one is a remington logmaster does not run asking $150,, please call 919-853-3680

3nc3k53lc5Y05Q05W5b194e90bcbf559e1406.jpg

3n13pf3ld5U15X45R2b19b4b9977d157a1108.jpg

HittinSteel

HittinSteel

Addicted to ArboristSite
I thought you were sending it to me, so I could fix it (andsellitfor$265 :jester:)???

:laugh:

check out the Auction Bryan! the saw was super clean, and the pictures were NICE and big...

the link was a page or so back...

J

That looks like mine........minus the P/C of course! :laugh:

Gotta get home soon to check out a mysterious package from Mass. :bowdown:

SPIKE5400

SPIKE5400

ArboristSite Member
056 MAG II downriver area in MI on CL
just postin a link for the interested, have not contacted.

Stihl 056 magnum II 93.5cc chainsaw

I would buy it but the phone number is not complet

I went to go pick up this saw and the Guy said: I think I'm just going to keep it, I don't want to sell it!:deadhorse::deadhorse: his # was 248 499 2929 I think it was his Momma's house

Last edited:
SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
I done good:biggrinbounce2:
The Saw's still here, (its gonna be a local pickup)

LOCAL?!?!??! Crap!! didn't we talk about that?? :dizzy: that's crazy.

GOOD FOR YOU MAN!

... Is there an easy way to tell if its open or closed port without taking the saw apart?

Yes...

but i'll let Jeremy tell ya how :rolleyes: :poke: :D :jester:

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
056 MAG II downriver area in MI on CL
just postin a link for the interested, have not contacted.

Stihl 056 magnum II 93.5cc chainsaw

I went to go pick up this saw and the Guy said: I think I'm just going to keep it, I don't want to sell it!:deadhorse::deadhorse: his # was 248 499 2929 I think it was his Momma's house

ARE
YOU
F%&*#&^
KIDDING
ME
?
!
?
!
?
!

:rolleyes: :bang:

SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
I called about a really clean 090 on CL this morning. We came to an agreement on the price, and I was to call in the afternoon and come pick it up after work. I called to get directions and he had sold it to someone else:(
LINK

SEE ABOVE!! :rolleyes:

WOW! that's total junk. Because of this reason, and it happening WAY too many times to me, I'm VERY reluctant to negotiate price over the phone unless i'm going RIGHT to the bank, and RIGHT to the item...

or get the address THEN, and say I will be there @ 5.. and bring Bubba with you :D :laugh:

blsnelling
SEE ABOVE!! :rolleyes:

WOW! that's total junk. Because of this reason, and it happening WAY too many times to me, I'm VERY reluctant to negotiate price over the phone unless i'm going RIGHT to the bank, and RIGHT to the item...

or get the address THEN, and say I will be there @ 5.. and bring Bubba with you :D :laugh:

I would have had I not been too busy with work. First come first serve I suppose. Money talks, phone calls walk.