I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing special, I keep a second window open in the background and add stuff as I come across it. That was the stuff that interested me but not enough so to make me "pull the trigger".

a follow up pic for that helper handle link.

Old, Antique, Vintage Extremely Rare Atkins? Chainsaw 2 Man Helper Handle | eBay

49atkins3.jpg

How come it went for $360 if it was $300 BIN?

IIRC, the BIN option is only available to the first bidder. If an item is listed with a BIN and someone enters a bid, the BIN opportunity disappears.

I used this 'feature' recently to win an item and save $250 under the initial BIN price.

Excatly...... I personally thought the BIN price was boarder line "too expensive" but after that first bid I am guessing a couple of people got into a "bidding war" and that is just were it ended up.

Excatly...... I personally thought the BIN price was boarder line "too expensive" but after that first bid I am guessing a couple of people got into a "bidding war" and that is just were it ended up.

The BIN disappears when the reserve is met. No reserve, then it disappears immediately.

Latest posts

Back