I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess some people don't have much to do...same type of people that put viruses on the internet..

Actually, these days most viruses are put on the internet for economic reasons...companies or countries wanting to do serious harm to a competitor or neighboring state. Our own government practices network sabotage when it suits them.

Actually, these days most viruses are put on the internet for economic reasons...companies or countries wanting to do serious harm to a competitor or neighboring state. Our own government practices network sabotage when it suits them.

Now, would OUR very own government do that to us? :msp_ohmy:

Say it ain't so......:msp_razz:

Poorly identified Stihl 064 (I reckon) for $400 on westchester, NY Craigslist

No one searching craigslist for an 064, or even for Stihl saws is going to find this ad except by accident, so I think the seller may be open to offers soon. He did spell chainsaw correctly, though... :msp_tongue:

chainsaw - $400 (red hook)

Date: 2012-06-02, 9:35PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

late 80's 0-64,styl,25 in. bar almost new bar used once saw just worked on new oil pump,powerful saw

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3054015590

Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
terms of use
privacy policy

Dolmar 510 powerhead (not running) for $30 on the williamsport PA Craigslist

Dolmar 510 Chain Saw - $30 (Cogan Station)

Dolmar 510 Chain Saw - $30 (Cogan Station)
Date: 2012-06-02, 9:36PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]
Dolmar 510 Chain Saw for sale. Great buy for someone that can fix chain saws or for parts. No bar or chain is included. Chain saw does not run. Please respond if you are interested. Cash only for purchases. Thanks for looking!

5G45K15W53E93Ge3L6c628405ac316b011554.jpg

5G45Kd5S43E43M93Icc62df40e64fc85b1a10.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3054015991

Free Pine for hauling some yard waste

Free Pine for hauling some yard waste

"I just cut a large pine down in my yard and I'd like to give it to someone who wants it rather than throwing the wood out. In exchange I'd like that someone to take a pile of other tree debris out of my yard. The pine is about 20' just eyeballing it and I think the pile can be taken in one truck load."

More like barter to me.

No one searching craigslist for an 064, or even for Stihl saws is going to find this ad except by accident, so I think the seller may be open to offers soon. He did spell chainsaw correctly, though... :msp_tongue:

Sooooo what you're saying is the only way anyone would find that ad, would be to use the code word "chainsaw".

Way to go, Sherlock. :D

Latest posts

Back