I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Bryce good.

Glad to hear you guys speaking well of Bryce. He accidentally sent me a wrong part and I haven't heard anything since I sent it back for exchange. Now I can assume he's just running crazy and an $8 badge isn't at the top of his priority list. I'm in no hurry for it anyway. I was starting to wonder what's up but didn't want to pester him over it. Thanks for the info. :clap:

Judging by the description & the price tag, it's made out of gold.

http://boise.craigslist.org/for/1409709624.html

I think I remember seeing a few other listings from "Brandy". She she seems to know more about them than her descriptions suggest, especially their value. Maybe she's one of those Antiques Roadshow junkies that likes to hit the yard sales but got tired of competing for furniture and artwork and has found a niche market that the other antiquers ignore ?

Great guy, I've never had a problem after several thousand $$$ and many transactions. Can be a little slow at times though. I guess because he is a one man show, not a great excuse but, truth.

Hello Jay,

I assume you are back from vacation. I gave you a call tonight but I guess you were out.

Bill

Hello Jay,

I assume you are back from vacation. I gave you a call tonight but I guess you were out.

Bill

You assume correctly. I returned last Monday and sent your box back post haste. You should have received it mid-week. Your cell won't take messages, I've called the house and emailed you also.

You assume correctly. I returned last Monday and sent your box back post haste. You should have received it mid-week. Your cell won't take messages, I've called the house and emailed you also.

I do not have a cell just land line. I left you a message on the number I have for you tonight around 9PM

You had a cell, we spoke when we met for the saws. I still had the number. I guess I'll erase it. No wonder there has been no answer.

Ebay is offering a 10% off coupon on home and garden witch seems to include chainsaws if payed by Paypal could be a good way to save some money for your cad fix.

Sawfish

LOL
http://burlington.craigslist.org/art/1413907179.html

attachment.php

Glad to hear you guys speaking well of Bryce. He accidentally sent me a wrong part and I haven't heard anything since I sent it back for exchange. Now I can assume he's just running crazy and an $8 badge isn't at the top of his priority list. I'm in no hurry for it anyway. I was starting to wonder what's up but didn't want to pester him over it. Thanks for the info. :clap:

I sent another email on the 21st and another this week. Still no response. :confused:

Efco/ John Deere

Saw these on e-bay wish I had some extra$ or maybe even ANY$ !! Cs-81 $562.00 and CS-56 292.00 with FREE shipping I know they aren' tOrange, or Orande&White or even Red , but at this price even green looks good!! Oh Yea, Atlantic Tractor Do a search for JD CS-81 Don't know how to do all that cut and paste stuff

Back