I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
used more then once! Look at the bar to... hes clearly full of something.

It's not even an OEM bar. Now, the ad only says that "HE" only used it once. It doesn't mention who else ran the living ________out of it, so it is possible that the seller is being perfectly honest in a "it depends on the definition of what 'is' is" sort of way.

Or maybe, 'used it once' means only on one project, one forest, one timber contract, etc.

Philbert

attachment.php

Last edited:

no joe, bryce has not lost his mind. he could care less if it sell too. it is all brand new parts. he can take it apart and do great selling the peices.

I was just there last week looking at row after row of nice saws that are soon to be parted out.

it costs him about 10 cents to list it. nobody says you cant just call him and buy it if it was something you wanted..

I have bought lots of saws and parts from him as I only live 30 miles away.

you might also notice that he has some 4700 other items also listed.

This one has been up for awhile. I'd probably buy it myself if I had the cash but I don't.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tls/1401274229.html

I have talked to this guy a few times and yes,,it is a very nice one.. about 5 hours of use on it.

If I had extra green stamps or something good to trade him I would grab it. he also has lots of old cars and street rods.

he will ship it too.

Speaking of Bryce (cheapchainsawparts)

How many of you have dealt with him and is he a pretty stand up guy? just wandering cause I just bought 14 parts from him and spent a few bucks and just wanna make sure I get what I paid for. i get nervous when people are slow to respond.

How many of you have dealt with him and is he a pretty stand up guy? just wandering cause I just bought 14 parts from him and spent a few bucks and just wanna make sure I get what I paid for. i get nervous when people are slow to respond.

Great guy, I've never had a problem after several thousand $$$ and many transactions. Can be a little slow at times though. I guess because he is a one man show, not a great excuse but, truth.

Great guy, I've never had a problem after several thousand $$$ and many transactions. Can be a little slow at times though. I guess because he is a one man show, not a great excuse but, truth.

Thanks for the reassurance. My XP build and thread will continue when my parts come. I found NOS cases and everything. Decided to go that route and now I dont have to paint. Gonna be a damn near new saw :cheers:

Latest posts

Back