I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read that bows are worth $50-80 by themselves, if they are in good shape. That being the case, the price seems in the ballpark.

On edit: Congratulations on editing your post! :D

I did a little research, & agree that the price seems about right, except maybe areas where Mac 10-10s are common. Using the edit "function' here on AS :bang: seems to be a matter of timing--don't try too soon, don't wait too late--or just plain luck :dizzy:.

I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,

I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,

Damned CAD !!

Let me know if you're interested, I'm located about 25 miles from Texas City.

I believe this collection to be the same one
that was posted on Acres site. Been for sale
for quite some time. Has a few sweet saws
but also a lot of low dollar saws.

Lee

I agree. He is going to have to find a special buyer to bite on that one.

That's quite a collection but don't have that kind of spare change laying around...

I know EH!! He'll never likely sell it.

Haven't these been for sale for a while, like maybe a year or two?

Yes I believe so. Seen them before. Usually something like that stays with the owner till they die, then the widow sells it all off.

I know EH!! He'll never likely sell it.

Yes I believe so. Seen them before. Usually something like that stays with the owner till they die, then the widow sells it all off.

None of this would likely be true though if this were Lee's collection for sale.:biggrin:

Some of these older saw collectors are pretty firm in what they say. I don't imagine he could be talked into selling one or two.

Ya I know. But I can't imagine anyone dropping $25k on chainsaws all in one go. For the most part I don't think most chainsaw collectors are rich. I'm sure thats why allot of us do it, because its affordable.

Stihl. Yeah, Riiiight...

[url]http://providence.craigslist.org/grd/3245328078.html[/URL]

Model TS 500 in great condition very little use runs excellent will take 12 to 14 inch blade call 508-254-xxxx

5Lb5S45M43Ld3Ia3Nbc92fd0a7f43d57f146b.jpg

Haven't these been for sale for a while, like maybe a year or two?

I think he needs to get them all running, then we could talk... :msp_wink:

This seller obviously has no idea about the market for common smaller Poulan & Craftsman chainsaws.

three chain saws poulan and craftsman

That Sears Best 3.3 is a rebadged Poulan Pro 335, and if it is in good shape would be worth $120 any day of the week. Much better saw then a used Farm Boss at 1/3 the price...

Latest posts

Back