I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you'd prefer to not pay full retail for a chainsaw why not buy a good used one? I've bought Stihls and Husqvarnas used for under $100. You have to really look but they're there.

Wasn't my buy. He's one of those people that when he gets an idea in his head he's gonna do it no matter what you say to him. In other words, he learns things the hard way.

Haven't these been for sale for a while, like maybe a year or two?

A lot of people try to sell saw collections, hardly ever works. A fellow near me tried to sell his collection and wouldn't sell any saws separately. His reasoning was that if he sold them separately people would buy the good ones first and he'd end up with the junk that wouldn't sell. It doesn't look like this guy has much "junk" but his price is way higher also.

Last edited:
I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,

I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,

Damned CAD !!

I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,I don't need a bow saw,

I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,I don't want a bow saw,

Damned CAD !!

It's unavoidable. Bow saws are cool and you are going to have one. The only question is clearing/brush bow or bucking/plunge bow? :D

Latest posts

Back