I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not mine. It just brings back old memories. I would like to just sit it on my desk and rember the old days. Back then I should have listened to my mother. She told me to get into computers, but noooo I wanna be a treeman. If she would have followed her own advice, she could have gotten into Microsoft on the bottom floor and become a gazillionair.

If you just want a desk paperweight Overtrained should have the parts to make it happen.

Its not mine. It just brings back old memories. I would like to just sit it on my desk and rember the old days. Back then I should have listened to my mother. She told me to get into computers, but noooo I wanna be a treeman. If she would have followed her own advice, she could have gotten into Microsoft on the bottom floor and become a gazillionair.

... and I'm the computer geek who didn't think that nuclear engineering was a good path. Now I wanna be a tree jockey.

That saw is sweet. It's funny about how old saws were painted. My gpa, who has been gone for 10 years now, always painted things like old chainsaws are painted. I always thought his color contrasts were funny back in the day. Now I look at mementos I've kept from him and things start to fit together. That's how it was all painted during his prime years.
Good grief.... Im turning into sentimental old fart.....and I'm only 33... Watch out. :rock:

:sword:

Probably not! I did spend a lot of time on nuclear submarines and the good thing about not working in that field is ....
your balls probably don't glow in the dark like mine!:msp_scared:

Quit complaining Randy. You never have to fumble for a light switch when you get up in the middle of the night to pee. Probably good for 'romantic novelty' as well...:msp_thumbup:

Quit complaining Randy. You never have to fumble for a light switch when you get up in the middle of the night to pee. Probably good for 'romantic novelty' as well...:msp_thumbup:

Nope, I ain't sayin' what I was thinkin' cause I'm liable to end up on a "camping" trip. Sufficeth to say I was going to reference Darth Vader, and the use of a light saber.

Latest posts

Back