I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bars for Husqvarna are made by Oregon/Blount Inc. usually. That's not even a Husqvarna-badged Oregon bar. It's a cheap laminated bar with the Husqvarna emblem and lettering painted on, and poorly done at that.

What kind of saw is a Petrol,never heard of it and what is the stsrting bid?If I can get it for $50.00 I will take it:chainsaw:

'Petrol' saws are very popular here in the UK, you could almost say they've cornered the market.

Similar in popularity to your 'Gas' saws :)

Ah... BUT in his defense.. He never CLAIMS that it's a husky.. :)

I don't agree with selling these chinese knockoffs either, but in this case, it's really no different than selling an Efco with a Jonsered bar on it.

Just my opinion.

Point taken but he is selling this item as "new" and not an older saw where a non OEM bar is common so the poor unsuspecting purchaser will see a brand new saw with Husqvarna written on it in big blue letters and think it is from Sweden and not China hence my comments.

Guess everyone is entitled to their opinion - just don't like rip off merchants!

Spud

I take your point, but "poor unsuspecting buyers" have been taken to the cleaners by unethical merchants for centuries. Hence "Let the buyer beware".

When they get a "Bought Lesson" they might ask questions next time.

For what it's worth most of my lessons have been "Bought" That always leaves a lasting impression.

Big stihl saws and macs saws cheap

There are some really big stihl saws and some mac saws for sale over in washington state at gsaauction.gov in the hand tools and shop equipiment area of the page Darren :greenchainsaw:

Mall two man chainsaw

hudson valley craigslist > farm & garden

two man chainsaw - $150 (dutchess county)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-22, 6:01PM EDT

This is a Mall two man chainsaw it runs needs blade.thank you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1234531479

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

3o43p73lcZZZZZZZZZ96m9f5a3552d4c01324.jpg

3nb3pc3o3ZZZZZZZZZ96m73c1672e8e0b1273.jpg

3n03mf3lcZZZZZZZZZ96m8f11007819e01c7c.jpg

Is this a good deal?

2009-06-22, 7:47PM CDT

Two Stihl 019T chainsaws, both run great, 14" bar has new chain, 16" bar is not automatic oiling.
No email call Tom 262-786-5430

PostingID: 1234793640

2009-06-22, 7:47PM CDT

Two Stihl 019T chainsaws, both run great, 14" bar has new chain, 16" bar is not automatic oiling.
No email call Tom 262-786-5430

PostingID: 1234793640

whats the price ?

Back