I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My snipe went in at $1050.00 and I got blown right on by. I'm not that worried though I picked up a pm275 which is the same as a skil 1680 (123cc vs. 139cc for the 1690) for only $200.00 shipped, so i'm OK with it. Congrats to whoever got it, it is the first I have ever seen outside of Wayne Suttons collection.

Last edited:

My snipe went in at $1050.00 and I got blown right on by. I'm not that worried though I picked up a pm275 which is the same as a skil 1680 (123cc vs. 139cc for the 1690) for only $200.00 shipped, so i'm OK with it. Congrats to whoever got it, it is the first I have ever seen outside of Wayne Suttons collection.

I figured you'd be in, Hoss. First I have ever seen too. I figured it would go for $1500, so I wasn't too far off. No, it was not me who won. My snipe was shot down too. Anyone heard from Lee?

Lee bought it.

I figured in would go over to Sweden but I guess not.

Bill

Last edited:
What's gonna happen if a 10 cube 090 pops up on ebay, I wonder? That'd be a cage match worth watchin. Some on here would eat their young for one of those. I guess the 1690 doesn't fall into the "as rare as a 10 cube 090" category anymore. Even though there has only been one that I have seen on ebay, that is still one more than the numbers of big block 090's that I have seen. Coincidentally Wayne Sutton has both is his collection.

Last edited:
What's gonna happen if a 10 cube 090 pops up on ebay, I wonder? That'd be a cage match worth watchin. Some on here would eat their young for one of those. I guess the 1690 doesn't fall into the "as rare as a 10 cube 090" category anymore. Even though there has only been one that I have seen on ebay, that is still one more than the numbers of big block 090's that I have seen. Coincidentally Wayne Sutton has both is his collection.

If that happened the world would spin the other way.

Bill

OK guys, Settle down, Yep as Bill said it was me.
I do hope it was worth it as it's the only one i have
ever seen. I honestly didn't think i was going to will it
as i also thought it would be leaving the country.
I will post some more pic's when it arrives.

As for a 10 cube 090, I have never seen one and don't
know the whole story on them. I have heard stihl never
made them and that someone else made the conversion.
Then i have heard stihl did actually make them.
I'm sure if one showed up on ebay it would raise some eyebrows.

Lee

OK guys, Settle down, Yep as Bill said it was me.
I do hope it was worth it as it's the only one i have
ever seen. I honestly didn't think i was going to will it
as i also thought it would be leaving the country.
I will post some more pic's when it arrives.

As for a 10 cube 090, I have never seen one and don't
know the whole story on them. I have heard stihl never
made them and that someone else made the conversion.
Then i have heard stihl did actually make them.
I'm sure if one showed up on ebay it would raise some eyebrows.

Lee

Okay, I'm going to admit my ignorance! What is a 10 cube 090?

Lee...Looking forward to your report and pics...

Okay, I'm going to admit my ignorance! What is a 10 cube 090?

Lee...Looking forward to your report and pics...

To the best of my knowledge it was an upgraded top end kit for the 090 that was tested in limited quantities in this country. As to the reason why, there is much speculation. Wayne Sutton has a nice one on an early 090.
JacobJ. usually has the best skinny on this, maybe he will chime in.

Sachs Dolmar 143 Chainsaw on CL

I saw this on CL.

Sachs Dolmar 143 Chainsaw - $250 (Paso Robles)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-10, 7:53AM PDT

Saw includes a 39 in and 24 in bars. Have 3 chains for each bar. 24 inch bar has only cut about 2 cords both bars are in great shape and saw runs great it's just been sitting for to long needs to go. $250 firm

http://slo.craigslist.org/grd/1262832199.html

MS200T on CL

Posted on CL today.

ms200T Chainsaw - $400 (Paso Robles)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-10, 11:24PM PDT

ms200T STIHL, Runs great, used for 2 months 14" Bar .Paid $629.00

call me at (805)226-0391

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1264157298

http://slo.craigslist.org/tls/1264157298.html

Stihl 090

Never posted on this thread before,but was looking for something else and saw this sacramento craigslist Stihl 090 $950.00
Sorry don't know how to move it directly to here
Lawrence

Latest posts

Back