I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on pretty good authority (no it's not mine) that a good running pioneer 800 (123cc and RARE) with a 36" bar will be showing up on ebay along with some other big stuff. When I spoke with the guy he said he had already turned down $750.00 for that pioneer 800, so it's already out of my price range for a non kartsaw/750 homie/797Mac. Good luck guys, someone oughta be happy with it.

2 Mac Saws

Read about 2 Mac saws being sold together:

Pro 700 (doesn't work)
Pro 10-10 (runs well)

Both have cases.

What price range should I be looking at for this combo sale?

Also, how hard is it to find Mac repair shops if I can't get the 700 running? Are they a harder brand to have serviced than others?

Thanks

Read about 2 Mac saws being sold together:

Pro 700 (doesn't work)
Pro 10-10 (runs well)

Both have cases.

What price range should I be looking at for this combo sale?

Also, how hard is it to find Mac repair shops if I can't get the 700 running? Are they a harder brand to have serviced than others?

Thanks

If you want to know anything about old macks, just contact AS member: heimannm.

He is from Iowa so not too far from you either. Stand up guy. He will get you the info you need.

Heads up!..Wisconsin (Madison )Craigslist-Husky 345-never used-$150!

This has got to be a deal..I don't know my saws..but I know a Husky 345- never been used ..has got to be worth the $150 they are asking! I myself have no need for it..just passing along. It's in CL under 'farm&garden'..Madison,WI- Geno

This has got to be a deal..I don't know my saws..but I know a Husky 345- never been used ..has got to be worth the $150 they are asking! I myself have no need for it..just passing along. It's in CL under 'farm&garden'..Madison,WI- Geno
I was looking for a 345 recently, as the log craftsman that taught me how to build uses them at his yard, and that is what I had been using to build my home so far...I was watching on ebay, and craigslist, and see them going for closer to $300, which is what they sold for new.

Good little saws, but I now have a 336 with a carving bar, and a 359 running .325 narrow kerf, so don't think I'll need a 345. Still, a darn good saw, IMO.

I passed on an almost new 345 for $200, as I had bought the 359 already.

Cheers,
TT

Ms440

This could be a good deal. I asked for a picture to be sent to me but have not received one yet. He said he still has the saw but can't figure out how to send a picture. I assume rs440 means ms440

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/tls/1269225316.html

Used 1 hour Sthil rs440 chainsaw with extra chain and gallon of chain oil.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Latest posts

Back