I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a member here....but doesn't really post here and might not even visit. I have seen his collection and it is quite nice. He acquired a lot of them at Rogers auctions, which is a large auction place near by. I just met a fellow the other day that had bought some saws off of him in the past week. So he is selling saws off that aren't on Ebay. I'm thinking about taking another visit and finding some new projects.

He is a member here....but doesn't really post here and might not even visit. I have seen his collection and it is quite nice. He acquired a lot of them at Rogers auctions, which is a large auction place near by. I just met a fellow the other day that had bought some saws off of him in the past week. So he is selling saws off that aren't on Ebay. I'm thinking about taking another visit and finding some new projects.

I would if I was close.

Good luck...If you are looking for old saws he has them and many in very nice condition!

My Favorite Stihl model 311Y

I just seen two of the "really nice Stihl 311Y" saws on Ebay. Look like if they wanted to sell and make money they would figure out what it is.

I just seen two of the "really nice Stihl 311Y" saws on Ebay. Look like if they wanted to sell and make money they would figure out what it is.

Right now the ebay server is melting down with AS members trying to figure out what they really are

MS 360 - Green bay - $400

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/grd/1280483969.html

Stihl MS 360 Pro Chainsaw Used Twice LOOK/OFFER - $400 (Green Bay,WI

For sale is a Stihl MS 360 Pro chainsaw with a 28” bar. I purchased this saw about two years brand new. I used it around the house but I quickly found out it is too much saw for my needs. This saw has very little use and it will come with the original owner’s manual. Please phone or email me with any questions or concerns. It will be available for local viewing. Specs below: 920-246-3576

029 Farmboss $250

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/for/1280891206.html

Stihl 029 farmboss - $250 (cambridge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-21, 8:09AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

029 farmboss w 20 inch bar, extra chain, tip greaser, hard case, and helmetw faceshield
call 7632388159

attachment.php

Back