I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
660 like new $850, two vintage 015's $80!!!

saws005.jpg

Ohio - lima / findlay PostingID: 1238524277

3n63o83l8ZZZZZZZZZ97kb9c457bcaff610c8.jpg
3n63o53pcZZZZZZZZZ97k7dd4a953b3eb14c9.jpg

Michigan - jackson PostingID: 1280359121

Scott

090 Stihl - Minneapolis

Don't know if this is a good price or not, I don't need anything that big (read money is going other places...)

Edit: Location is North Branch, MN - about an hour North of Minneapolis/St Paul.

The Monster of the Mussel Saw World - The 090 Stihl is fairly rare - Biggest one man chainsaw Ever production built. 137cc's with a 66MM cylinder bore. This is absolutely an 090 with the big 6 shoe clutch and big cylinder. Nothing broken, missing or cracked. Saw starts good, idles, revs and oils like the day it was delivered. Has a good 32" - .404 Bar & chain. Only reason it's for sale is I found one that's about mint for My collection. Priced at $950.00 CASH, No Low Ball Offers Please, But will look at other Stihl saws or parts in trade. Call #### @ 651 271 0985 for more details.

Link Here

Last edited:
Don't know if this is a good price or not, I don't need anything that big (read money is going other places...)

Edit: Location is North Branch, MN - about an hour North of Minneapolis/St Paul.

The Monster of the Mussel Saw World - The 090 Stihl is fairly rare - Biggest one man chainsaw Ever production built. 137cc's with a 66MM cylinder bore. This is absolutely an 090 with the big 6 shoe clutch and big cylinder. Nothing broken, missing or cracked. Saw starts good, idles, revs and oils like the day it was delivered. Has a good 32" - .404 Bar & chain. Only reason it's for sale is I found one that's about mint for My collection. Priced at $950.00 CASH, No Low Ball Offers Please, But will look at other Stihl saws or parts in trade. Call #### @ 651 271 0985 for more details.

Link Here

What does that make the saw? An extremely unique and fairly rare underwater 090?

I reallly don't know what these saws are worth - I was just throwing it out there.

What are your thoughts on this Mac?

http://muskegon.craigslist.org/tls/1285380228.html

What would these parts cost? (DIY)

Or what would a shop charge approximately?

Thanks

That is a later version of the 605/610. Not a bad saw at all, but a tad on the heavy side. You could probaby find those parts for free on here if you asked around. Most collectors have several of those laying around. They use the exact same clutch as the LH start -10 series MAC's, so there are PLENTY of those around. I would go get that one for the $25, just because it is badged as a 5700. The 5700 badged ones are not seen nearly as often as the 610's. So go get it.

Latest posts

Back