I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there even trees left in china?

http://cgi.ebay.com/52cc-Gas-Chains...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item2a0435f2bf

I'm pretty sure the sticker on the rear handle says 'Use gasoling 90#'.

Aside from that (close to Husqv's) orange paint, I really like the very large gap in the air filter around the stud. Thats so it can breathe easier!
If you look real close, you can see they've already got some plastic shreds in there, ready to get right in there on that first fire up!! :monkey:

Missed Out On The Deal Of The Day

I'm usually pretty good about staying on top of CL in search of deals. Found this a few minutes ago and commenced to dialing. Guy said he three buyers in line for them already. I was interested in the Stihl. I need a 029 like I need a hole in my head, but that's a good price IMO.

missedsale.jpg

I was told by some moto cross guys that those scuffed pistons could be avoided by using a good quality motorcycle 2 stroke oil such as Bel-Ray or Klotz. It's a little expensive but doesn't produce the carbon that scuffs the piston on the exhaust side. It is more or less fireproof and if you use too much oil in your mixture it just runs out the exhaust as a liquid. It might be worth it if it means not having to tear it down so often and buy a new piston and jug.

Back