I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
home lite chainsaw - $100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-27, 12:41AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a old homelite chain saw it used to work but the string is out of it my uncle used it when he was ten now he is 56 so i dont know what year it is really

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask high.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/clt/1712763636.html

it is a 1957 david bradley gear reduction chainsaw model # 9176005. it has the tecumseh/power products AH 81 engine, which is 7.9 cubic inches,130 cc's, 8 hp. it has a 30 inch david bradley Bar and chain. the bar looks brand new. no rust or defect's. just rebuilt the carburetor. this saw has great compression and runs like a raped ape!!! these david bradley saws with the large engines are very rare and hard to find in this condition. no cracks or weld repair's. this saw is part of a package deal. it comes with a running early 50's david bradley chainsaw and 2 complete project/ parts saws. these have the 77cc engine. tons of good parts. will not separate. $800.00 or best offer.

16 inch bar. Motor seized up yesterday, I grabbed the wrong can of gas. Must be good for parts, chain has about 50% left on it, and it's an older model, maybe parts are hard to find.

LOL!!!

I would love to have it, can you buy it and mail it to me ?? I'm Honest,... Honest
Spike5400

Latest posts

Back