I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1956 David Bradley chainsaw

I was browsing the Seattle list as I occasionally do, and came across this. Someone here will probably find it interesting. The guy is asking 80 bucks.

chainsaw

3n13m73of5Y05S35R0b3144ee39cb3ae81746.jpg

3nf3o43l55V25U25S1b31ad17d9b51a4f19c6.jpg

What is it?????

husqvarna 456 chain saw

husqvarna 456 chain saw - $150 (white bear lake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-05, 11:44AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used husqvarna 456 chain saw. 30 inch bar. old school with metal handle, not plastic. Runs nice, but it is a sequoia tree cutter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

How about a $600 Stihl 011AVE?

I'm getting sick and tired of tripping over this idiot's feces browsing Craig's. Trying to market an 011ave as if it were a ms200t is just plain pathetic if not borderline criminal. Certainly not criminal, because as PTB said, there's one born every minute but how does this little brain expect any knowledgeable saw buyer to take him seriously when he keeps posting feces like this?? BTW this has been up off/on since mid way through last year...

***STIHL AVT *** CLIMBING/LIMBING/ARBORIST CHAINSAW ***

Sorry gents, just had to vent. Profiling the listings this guy has listed several saws, all over-priced. If it's one of our own here pulling this feces I am completely UN-apologetic......:msp_flapper:

Last edited:
husqvarna 456 chain saw

husqvarna 456 chain saw - $150 (white bear lake)

Date: 2011-03-05, 11:44AM CST

Used husqvarna 456 chain saw. 30 inch bar. old school with metal handle, not plastic. Runs nice, but it is a sequoia tree cutter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am far from a older Husky expert, but it sure looks like a big "2" series.

066 Parts

stihl 066 cylinders

stihl 066 cylinders (wabasha)

Date: 2011-03-06, 9:45AM CST

2 066 cylinders and pistons they came off used running saws wrist pin included.
$30.00 each thanks for looking
if you see this ad they are still for sale

attachment.php

** If anyone needs assistance with these, just PM me and I'll see what I can do**

That's not a rare thing........................and isn't limited to that Adam Henry..

I'm getting sick and tired of tripping over this idiot's feces browsing Craig's. Trying to market an 011AVET as if it were a MS200T is just plain pathetic if not borderline criminal. Certainly not criminal, because as PTB said, there's one born every minute, but how does this little brain expect any knowledgeable saw buyer to take him seriously when he keeps posting feces like this?? BTW this has been up off/on since mid way through last year...

***STIHL AVT *** CLIMBING/LIMBING/ARBORIST CHAINSAW ***

Sorry gents, just had to vent. Profiling the listings this guy has listed several saws, all over-priced. If it's one of our own here pulling this feces I am completely UN-apologetic......:msp_flapper:

He sure is making quite a stretch. I like my 011AVEQ......but it's not worth $250 by any stretch. His intended buying audiance doesn't include knowledgeable saw buyers. He's hoping that some schmuck will go to the Stihl website (or to a dealer) and see the $600 retail price for an MS200T.

He also lists the saw at 2.5HP. Some 011AV saws had "2.5ci" stickers on the flywheel cover. The jackass is confusing "ci" with HP. I've seen the same thing with CL and feebay listings of Craftsman saws. "3.7hp chainsaw with 16 inch blade. Mega powerful, one of the best ever. New saws like this would cost your $900.":msp_laugh:

Wierd, and no pull start. No batteries = no start I guess.

That looks like an electric start version of a Remington Mighty Mite. It's in the same colors as my Wards Power King 2.8 branded Remington SL-9. That would be a neat addition to a Remington collection. Not worth the cheddar to me though. I'll bet a fellow could figure out what votage battery pack is needed and make up a new one. The original was probably a NiCad pack. A replacement could be made from NiCad or NiMH cells, or maybe even LiPo or LiFe. Would be cool to play with.

Last edited:
Back