I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd try to beat him down first, he wants lots. I'd look into that top handle micro too, also a very good saw.

I agree with Chris .... I'd shoot for <$100 for the Micro and the EZ ..

Those Micros will run with many of today's saws. I recently had one until I sold it (doh!) and it was impressive!

I'd try to beat him down first, he wants lots. I'd look into that top handle micro too, also a very good saw.

I agree with Chris .... I'd shoot for <$100 for the Micro and the EZ ..

Those Micros will run with many of today's saws. I recently had one until I sold it (doh!) and it was impressive!

I agree with the Cow and the WingNut.:D

Homelite Zip $75 Temperence MI

Found this locally for you Homie collectors. I don't know anything about it, and am not affiliated with it in any way, just letting ya'all know about it.

Link to Craigslist: Vintage Homelite ZIP Chainsaw

attachment.php

View attachment 214899

chain saw sharpening machines

Two chain saw sharpening machines, top of the line, one is an oregon model 511a the other I'd made by northern tool-it's identical to the Oregon machine except one minuet difference. Oregon Mach. Is $175 Obo and the northern is $125 Obo. Never did get the sharpening business thing going. These are both in brand new shape except for a little dust.call if interested .

(This is not my ad, just passing it along.)

Last edited:
chain saw sharpening machines

Two chain saw sharpening machines, top of the line, one is an oregon model 511a the other I'd made by northern tool-it's identical to the Oregon machine except one minuet difference. Oregon Mach. Is $175 Obo and the northern is $125 Obo.

'one minuet' difference is that it is a cheap copy of the other that often can be bought for $100 new. Good deal on the Oregon one though, if it is as described.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back