If CB Radios were hot what would your saw handle be.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was bullitt. I was driving a slow as death F250 lol it was a lot of fun though. that was before cell phones so talking to your buddies as you drove around was great.

My friends and I had them in college. Started with a cheap Uniden, then a Midland with dual sidebands. Then I was known as "Gunsmith". With the saws I have, I think I'd go with "5 Cube".

History......."ol number seven" would generaly get a come back from me. My late father was known by "Sea Fox" which my 82 yr old brother named his new (2005) lobster boat after our dad passed in 1998 .:cheers:

Old school in the family rep sent. You guys have my respect. Here's some Ol' #7 to you...

Back in the day I was the Red Baron due to my fascination with being a fighter pilot. Bad eyes deterred me from going into the USAF.

back in the day i was Diesel, my wife was Big Mouth, my brother was Fire Bug, my sister was Sassy, my dad was Animal, and i think my mom was Starlight. yup we had at one time 2 bases set up, and 4 in the trucks and my moms car, and 2 more in the dump trucks. what a great time it was! great thread! rep incoming.

if i had to pick a saw related handle, i'd go with Chopperfreak

Hilarious. Mine must have been "get yer A$$ home", cause thats all my dad ever said to me over it. He was the Mad Professor. when Daisy started wearing long pants, we kinda turned them all off. The last time I tried one out, you needed to speak spanish to understand anything on them.

Convoy!!

There is a lot of cool pics of wood haulers on this video...and the song can't be beat. Enjoy!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWO_AIh8drk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWO_AIh8drk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
"Yessir. This here's the 'pogostick' right all up innit there good buddy".

Then there was my Sunday handle...

"The Rev. L. Coopah" invites you to ease back on that hammah just a bit this morning and spend a moment thinkin' 'bout the important things in life -- like what the hell were ya doin' last night teasin' that skank wielding the chain saw in the parking lot of that Waffle House next door to the truck stop in the first place, "Bad to the Bone"? Haven't you ever heard of "The Ghost of Wendy O. Williams and the Plasmatics"?

What the hell did he think was gonna happen?

His handle ended up being "One-Armed-Paper-Hanger-Up-To-His-Ass-In-Alligators-In-A-One-Legged-Ass-Kicking-Contest-But-Still-Winning".

He abruptly shortened it to "Peg Leg Howell" for the sake of brevity and CB bandwidth conservation once it was brought to his attention that there was a relatively high probability that his antics in the parking lot could result in any number of ramifications -- including a serious rehillbillitation stretch at some secret and spooky facility further out in the woods than he'd ever been before.

Well, after gettin' all straightened out and rehillbillitated, he ended up with a supremely original handle that he proudly uses to this very day...

"Wood Chopper"

Little Joe? Phantom 309? Ya got yer ears on?

....break....

Poge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back