If you could only have one saw what would it be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need and can't justify a pro saw. Maybe some day I will. It's hard to imagine my stock Stihl MS290 Farm Boss with a 16" bar not doing everything I'll ever ask of it. And it does it at a decent price.

Don <><

attachment.php

One saw for what purpose? Who's buying? Without some context it's a pretty irrelevant question.

I'll have the most expensive one.

I would have to pick my ported Dolmar 120si as first choice and my Dolmar 6400 as a second choice. It's pretty close to a tossup for me on those two.

the tried and true stihl 041av, these saws just don't quit, light enough and powerful enough to handle allmost any job:msp_sneaky:

Im packing my ported 460 with 28" light bar, full skip its what I run everyday when my 200t gets out of its leauge. Its nice because I own personally most of stihls pro line up, no 880 but otherwise there at my finger tips. The close second would be my 441. But I can do just about anything with my 46........

A new Echo CS-60S and since i prob have the only new one in the box in the country i guess i already have the one...Bob

It would have to be 460 bb cause i can run it on mill or limb with it . Its old so it gets treated rather bad and i don't have to worry bout scratches . O its lighter than the Stump 88 and meaner than my 017 .

Stihl of corse!

If i could only have one saw it would be a Stihl 066 pro. I guest i would have to get a few different bars for it because the 36in i got on my now would kill me for all day use. I think this just gave me an idea, 066 plus 18in bar = fun in the woods!

Latest posts

Back