If You Post Pics of Your Girlfriend then So Will I.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3e7aa01afcd305583fdf436233afbc7c.jpg

Wifey and I are on the right

I have two girlfriends! :hi:
View attachment 395290

your just gonna love it when they get into highschool :p girls are the worst bud. just remember that sleep over at a friends means party time LOL. wife and i have a god child who's 13 now. grade 8 and she's already getting into trouble :mad: wrong crowd i guess. her moms a single parent which is annoying. seems i'm always in the middle of damn near everything. was asked to go find her a couple months ago cause she was "at a friends" but was apparently not there when her mom called. kids are so dumb these days or maybe adults are smarter? the father of her friend is a buddy of mine so we drove through town and of course we find a suspect house. head on in acting like we're guests. should have seen their face when they noticed we were there :laugh: it's like time stopped LOL. we then found out that the people who lived there were 20 serving the girls alcohol. my buddy especially didn't take that lightly and i'll leave it at that. we took all their booze too :). not all kids end up that way though so hopefully yours don't give you any problems. very nice pic of your friends clint. didn't mean to scare ya. for the record, she has been good since.

Latest posts

Back