IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is shaping up to be quite the gathering, think I'm going to try out an Indiana or Illinios ATV area on Friday. Anyone have any suggestions for trail system or ATV park near the GTG site? Was checking out the badlands as a possibility.

This is shaping up to be quite the gathering, think I'm going to try out an Indiana or Illinios ATV area on Friday. Anyone have any suggestions for trail system or ATV park near the GTG site? Was checking out the badlands as a possibility.

The Badlands is as close as it gets.

Yep the Badland or Cliffs Insane Terrain are about it...The Badlands are about 45 minute south east and Cliffs is about 1½ north west...

Hey FATGUY and Andyshine77, have you guys left yet? Better get on the road if you plan to make it by Saturday morning:deadhorse::cheers:

I just had an image of Nik and Andy all sweaty and overheated walking along a road somewhere trying to hitch a ride.

I'd go to this GTG just to pull up a chair and the binoculars to watch and see how the wedding went. :hmm3grin2orange::angry2:

Just another fine example why we should support Baileys...Thanks Gregg...

Plan on having a drawing at lunch time and this stuff will be on it...

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back