IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I was closer.
I've got the truck and the trailer for it if we could get it loaded.

Mike

But I do and a trailer that will haul it. That is if you can find a way to load and unload it.

I think I have it handled...A friend of mine that I work w/ used to run a trucking company...He has an off-road forklift and a lowboy trailer that he is going to bring to town this weekend if the ground is dry enough...He said the tractor will lift 8000lbs and he would haul it for a couple of cases of beer...I figure if the tractor won't lift the whole log I will cut it down to a more manageable size...

I may be able to get some pine logs to bring (if needed). Does anybody have a mill so we can get them to 8x8 for racing?

I wish I was closer.
I've got the truck and the trailer for it if we could get it loaded.

Mike

I may be able to get some pine logs to bring (if needed). Does anybody have a mill so we can get them to 8x8 for racing?

I plan on buying a mini mill or an alaskan before and putting my dad to work...Need to see how much my quarterly work bonus is going to be first...

I plan on buying a mini mill or an alaskan before and putting my dad to work...Need to see how much my quarterly work bonus is going to be first...

If you get it, I hope to see it in action there. I never seen a mill in action first hand. :cheers:

Also, Is anybody bringing a video camera? I have a mini-dvd type video camera I would be more than happy to bring, but I don't know how to post the vids. I love watching all the GTG vids on here and being able to hear all the different saws.... especially the vintage ones. :chainsaw:

If you get it, I hope to see it in action there. I never seen a mill in action first hand. :cheers:

Also, Is anybody bringing a video camera? I have a mini-dvd type video camera I would be more than happy to bring, but I don't know how to post the vids. I love watching all the GTG vids on here and being able to hear all the different saws.... especially the vintage ones. :chainsaw:

Just down loaded my 1st and 2nd Youtube videos tonight....:rock:...I think someday I might even learn how to type...

There'll be cameras and vidcams everywhere but bring yours too.
It's impossible to catch all of the good stuff! (and have any fun)
We'll walk you through the posting process.

Mike

I think I have it handled...A friend of mine that I work w/ used to run a trucking company...He has an off-road forklift and a lowboy trailer that he is going to bring to town this weekend if the ground is dry enough...He said the tractor will lift 8000lbs and he would haul it for a couple of cases of beer...I figure if the tractor won't lift the whole log I will cut it down to a more manageable size...

Ground ain't dry enough down my way for a fork lift. That is unless it's 4WD.

I want to see these old, greasy, dirty saws as well Bill, definately hope you can make it. You have a few DN saws don't ya?

1. Modified Mark
2. rms61moparman
3. kysawsheila
4. Arrowhead
5. OhioGregg
6. FATGUY
7. Andyshine77
8. Bowtechmadman
9. cbfarmall
10. TRI955

Latest posts

Back