IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so hot the bugs were not even out...Drank 6 bottles of WATER when I was out in the woods by MYSELF...Really could have used some help...:monkey:

You should have called.... I'm sure ModMark would have loved to help ya. :)

Seriously... let me know if ya need any help with anything. :cheers:

I was just UncleMoustache'n you...

My wife works stupid hours and can't commit to much on Saturday...Normally would have had several people to help BUT...My dad is in TX and Sooners birthday was today so he had plans to go out for dinner...Tim which is who Rick works for just got back into town from Mertle Beach...

It truly was a nice 2 hours in the woods by myself, just getting a couple of things ready...:cheers:

I hope so, sounds kinda fun.:) All though mine is just an old stock model:mad:

This will be a good test to see how many folks actually have one, but would never admit to it. LOL

:cheers:
Gregg,

Well my ole greasy ones are stock. In reading your post are you doubting "stock saws" are actually "stock"

Bill

Last edited:
Well my ole greasy ones are stock. In reading your post are you doubting "stock saws" are actually "stock"

Bill

LOL, I some how get the feeling that knowing most AS members as I do, that the Wild Thing, would be a perfect test subject for some crazy "tinkering".:)

I will admit to trying to open-up the muffler on my old thing yesterday...lol

:cheers:
Gregg,

It was so hot the bugs were not even out...Drank 6 bottles of WATER when I was out in the woods by MYSELF...Really could have used some help...:monkey:

Yeah I hear ya I had over 6 bottles of something yesterday also. :cheers:

Yep I could have been there if I had known........

In fact the wife and daughter had to go to Kentland yesterday anyway.

For some reason I think your tryin to swindle me out of my red 5200. Granted purple is one of my favorite colors, but still don't mind red that much.

I was gonna bring the red 52 but I don't want anyone getting hurt over it, and definately don't want to see any kissin.

Got some 50cc to 60cc wood hauled today...:clap:

attachment.php

Back