IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without reading every post on every page, can you tell me if the date is still 31 July?

I may be able to work that into a trip that direction, and I expect my wife will be agreeable since I had to take a pass on the PNW GTG this month.

Bet it will be hot at that time!

Mark

Yes the date is going to be July 31st...It would be great to have you also...:cheers:

Without reading every post on every page, can you tell me if the date is still 31 July?

I may be able to work that into a trip that direction, and I expect my wife will be agreeable since I had to take a pass on the PNW GTG this month.

Mark

One more guy I'd like to meet and shake hands with!!:clap:

Mark

Hey old man, I'll put you in my truck with the air on now and again if you start to fall out! Would be great to see you again. Hope it works out that you can make it.

One more guy I'd like to meet and shake hands with!!:clap:

It is a pleasure for sure.

Didn't mean to leave you out Mark, I think I owe you a beer....or do you owe me one??:cheers:

No I meant that if you get to me the other Mark that it will be a pleasure for you because I know it was for me.

No you don't owe me a thing, I think its the other way around but then again I never need a reason to buy a beer!

I think I owe you a run with a Wright blade saw!

Sean.. What can I bring to help out? I would be more than happy to bring some sausage/brats, burger or whatever you may need.

Sean.. What can I bring to help out? I would be more than happy to bring some sausage/brats, burger or whatever you may need.

Yeah I can bring something too.

I got it, Ed you bring the steaks and I'll bring the potatoes. :hmm3grin2orange:

Once we get a little closer I will let you guys know if I need anything...I have a problem w/ over doing it sometimes...:dizzy:

If all goes well the big log will be picked up on Thursday night after work...:clap:...Might even have room for some nice size firewood logs, if needed...You can never have to much wood right?....:confused:

Glad you were able to get the big log...I just ordered a 32" bar for my P100. I have no doubt we can find a way to cut up everything there is. Same with me let me know if there is anything I can bring...I probably can find a venison backstrap or two in the freezer.

We have a big log...:clap:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It would be better if it was off the ground.....:monkey:

I am going to noodle it at the bottom so nobody has to cut all the way thru...

My brother ran his metal detector on it and only found one obvious issue...

attachment.php

Hey Mark,

That log we were sawing on back in April would be perfect for this. I've got my 900G setup with a 48" bar for this go-around.

Good work Sean, ought to be fun hogging on that thing. Hope the rot is not clear thru. Make sure there's no animals in there when we start cutting!

Chris B.

Back