IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got bad news... Due ti the loss of my job I will not be able to attend this gtg. I might be able to come when it is in Michigan. Sorry guys was looking forward to it.

Well I got bad news... Due ti the loss of my job I will not be able to attend this gtg. I might be able to come when it is in Michigan. Sorry guys was looking forward to it.

Sorry to here about your job...Hope it all works out for you and you get things going back in the right direction soon...

1. Modified Mark
2. rms61moparman
3. kysawsheila
4. Arrowhead
5. OhioGregg
6. FATGUY
7. Andyshine77
8. Bowtechmadman
9. cbfarmall
10. TRI955
11. super3
12. TRWTech
13. Jchevytruckman
14. Wild Knight

Looks like this is the most recent roll call...Trying to get all of my ducks in a row on food...I usually have way to much but don't want to run short...:)

Also, how many of you will be camping so I can figure breakfast...I think I know how to make biscuits and gravy on a camp fire...:confused:

I will also have several saws at the GTG for trade or sale...So if you have any thing that you want to get rid of bring it...:cheers:

I'll be bringin a tent if you have room for me to set it up. Let me know what I can bring along, I have maters, beans and cukes, lettuce coming on strong in the garden. Plenty of venison in the freezer.

Sheila and I are planning on a overnighter also.
We may be able to talk her into making the sausage gravy on our Coleman stove.
She makes KILLER gravy!!!

Mike

I think I have a couple backstraps frozen that I will put in a marinade and bring those down to throw on a grill if you don't mind Sean.

That is hard to get down here with our liberal laws on killing deer. :censored:

Got that right. All them dems what to do is sell $400+ non res tags to use the $$$ for something else in Chicago. To **** with the herd.

I'll be bringin a tent if you have room for me to set it up. Let me know what I can bring along, I have maters, beans and cukes, lettuce coming on strong in the garden. Plenty of venison in the freezer.

I think I have a couple backstraps frozen that I will put in a marinade and bring those down to throw on a grill if you don't mind Sean.

No problem on the tent...If you want to throw in some straps and veggies that is great but not necessary...

I plan on bringing small tent 7x7 for an overnighter also.:)
Anything that us guys can bring to help out, just holler!!!
If you need a sawbuck/log holder, I can bring that also.

:cheers:
Gregg,

I think I have a stand that will work all long as I can get it there...I will let you know...Thanks...

Sheila and I are planning on a overnighter also.
We may be able to talk her into making the sausage gravy on our Coleman stove.
She makes KILLER gravy!!!

Mike

She is more than welcome, but it might become a cook-off...:)

I am still hoping to make it but with the way things have been popping I won't know for sure until the week of the event.

Mark

Hope it works out that you can make it...:clap:

Back