IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap was it hot today...

attachment.php

Got some 20" + Elm and Hickory today...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sean, it was hot but not THAT hot. Was that with the windows rolled up and setting?

You still have my #? I need to get directions soon to your place!

Okay it wasn't that hot, but no that was just sitting there w/ the window down...It was 92° after I got on the road, but the heat index said 108° at lunch time...

Looks like the attendance list is getting larger. :clap: Sean, do you think you will have enough wood? I could bring a few 10"x 8' rounds if you think you may need more. My wildthing is hungry... :)

Looks like the attendance list is getting larger. :clap: Sean, do you think you will have enough wood? I could bring a few 10"x 8' rounds if you think you may need more. My wildthing is hungry... :)

I have asked myself that question 1000 times...:dizzy:

I will try to round some up before then, it won't hurt anything to ride in the back of the truck to your place. Ya never know... the list may double before then. :)

Last edited:
In all honesty and all jokes aside you can never have enough good wood. I have done enough tractor shows and always brought wood home but that is ONLY because I was scared of running out.

Bill

I had a small burst of ambition this morning, at least more than I have had this past week, with the heat:dizzy: I cut and made a couple more square basswood cants. Or at least mostly square..LOL
So, I will bring 4 of those, if the little old Ranger don't drag its rear bumper all the way to Ill.:) Its suprising how heavy those are, even being basswood.

:cheers:
Gregg,

I had a small burst of ambition this morning, at least more than I have had this past week, with the heat:dizzy: I cut and made a couple more square basswood cants. Or at least mostly square..LOL
So, I will bring 4 of those, if the little old Ranger don't drag its rear bumper all the way to Ill.:) Its suprising how heavy those are, even being basswood.

:cheers:
Gregg,

Awesome!! :clap:

Latest posts

Back