I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic and not really related to this particular saw. But another reason not to get insurance through the PO. They put the postage amount on the box, large amounts usually means insurance was bought. Insurance label is placed on the box. Big red flag that says I Am Valuable! Thieves in the system are watching.

I wanna see more of the quilt while we're waiting please.:msp_wink:

Tell the clown you got tired of waiting, and paid the local Voodoo shaman to put a curse on him and his entire family. . . Enjoy the open sores and impotence.

He's from the south. . . That's gotta scare the poo out'a him. ;)

I wanna see more of the quilt while we're waiting please.:msp_wink:

I cant Afraid Bob would get after me.
u6evy9y3.jpg

bigger pic before quilting.

Yeah, you're probly right brody. He's just looking to make a buck honestly or not. Thats ebay.

And that's the world we live in. Money makes it spin my friend.

This dude asked me if I could prove who I was. :laugh:

What a crock of ####. The USPS has profited off another mans losses. They collected to ship the saw, they collected a fee for insurance, they denied the insurance claim, and they collected from the sale of a lost saw!!! Damn crooks.....

What a crock of ####. The USPS has profited off another mans losses. They collected to ship the saw, they collected a fee for insurance, they denied the insurance claim, and they collected from the sale of a lost saw!!! Damn crooks.....

And with all that they are still in the red.

Latest posts

Back