I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are my thoughts, the USPS OWES Master Moobs the price of a port job and/or his labor bill on that saw. The USPS also owes Thomas for a used saw.

Now here is where a lot of folks are gonna skin me for this but here goes......The man that put the saw on Ebay (if he purchased it at an unclaimed freight auction) did nothing wrong. He bought the saw and probably has a receipt for it.

ALL the blame in this cluster #### belongs with the USPS.......

Now I'll put my soapbox away, carry on......

I agree, any one who buys something at auction has no way of knowing its origin. how ever, I hope he now wants to help put things right even tho he could also be considered a victim of sorts.

Agreed.....if. He has refused to show his receipt.....and will not answer any questions. He just says he didn't steal it.

Exactly.

I would be real interested to know what the guy does for a living.......Again, up to this point all the blame is with the USPS, BUT if he is employed by the USPS that is a whole nother set of questions......jus sayin.....

Disclaimer, I am not in any way trying to call him anything but there are answers that I would like to see......

Back