I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (30 members and 11 guests)

stihlavarna,
spindrift7mm,
novasaw,
big cat,
KenJax Tree,
Steve NW WI,
dchaynes,
z50guru,
Mac 6-10,
LowVolt,
thomas1,
KarstenDD,
Mastermind,
CR500,
bplust,
singinwoodwackr,
mmac10,
CountryRhodes,
superd,
jughead500,
Whiskers,
kr5258,
Species 8472

stihlavarna,
spindrift7mm,
novasaw,
big cat,
KenJax Tree,
Steve NW WI,
dchaynes,
z50guru,
Mac 6-10,
LowVolt,
thomas1,
KarstenDD,
Mastermind,
CR500,
bplust,
singinwoodwackr,
mmac10,
CountryRhodes,
superd,
jughead500,
Whiskers,
kr5258,
Species 8472

+1 more :)

stihlavarna,
spindrift7mm,
novasaw,
big cat,
KenJax Tree,
Steve NW WI,
dchaynes,
z50guru,
Mac 6-10,
LowVolt,
thomas1,
KarstenDD,
Mastermind,
CR500,
bplust,
singinwoodwackr,
mmac10,
CountryRhodes,
superd,
jughead500,
Whiskers,
kr5258,
Species 8472

Definitely a hot thread. I don't think the saw sold. So we can hope for the best.

:bday:Happy birthday.:bday:

Mine was on the 10th. Ckelp's was on the first. RandyMac's was on the 13th. Lotsha July birthdays here.

Anyone have any cake? It is my birthday and there are far more folks peeping at this thread than I'm friends with here. May as well make this a party:givebeer:

The part I still don't get is, the post office found it, contacts the sender, then..he doesn't get it back and they sell it?

man....

The part I still don't get is...
This whole situation makes no sense to us common folk. The fact that they found it and wouldn't return it is the most bizarre thing I've heard. Return it or pay the claim... seems pretty simple to me.

I just sent him a link to this thread..... :msp_wink:

I'm sure he'll be impressed by the wealth of intellect displayed herein..., not to mention intimidated by all of the vigilante laden posts indicating the gang mentality headin' on down to Ga. to go git 'im and make this right. < Charlie Daniels in the background sawin' at a fiddle...., and I hear banjo music, so am paddling as fast as I can >

Show him your documentation to substantiate your position and maybe he'll show you his.

If you're really, really lucky? Maybe he has a soft spot for quilting and will come clean after he hits post 194 and realizes how the baddest of the bad-asses among us bad-ass genuine chainsaw guys really roll.:dizzy:

But seriously...,

You started the thread. You've received a ton of input and sympathy toward this latest development in the saga of this saw. Be smart and diligent and follow up on the whole thing in an appropriate manner since the location of the saw has been reasonably established via the ebay listing and your subsequent contact with the seller.

Or not.

If it's about getting the saw back, that's one thing.

If it's about holding the USPS accountable for losing your shipment, that's a different subject altogether.

Make up your mind and then apply what's necessary to resolve either matter.... or both.

Or not.

Period.

does anyone have a link to get a message to the guy with Randy's saw? If he knew Randy at all there is no way he could possibly do anything except give him the saw back. Randy has always been free with his time and knowledge and he has even shipped parts to many of us out of the goodness of his heart.

I sure hope Karma works, if anyone deserves a break it is Randy. I would like to forward this to the seller. It isn't often in life that we get a chance to correct a wrong for someone. When we do it sure is a rewarding experience. I would sure like to trade shoes with the seller of this saw. I would be on cloud nine for a week and would instantly make about 100 new great friends. You don't get a chance like that very often.

Thanks for the kind words...... :bowdown:

Good luck Randy, my wife and her brother got scammed out of a $3000 ring from the kid's first engagement, insured with the USPS and the FBI came to our house, it ended up out of country and that was the only reason it didn't get squared away. She got some of the insurance money for the kid but it wasn't nearly what the ring was worth.

Back