I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to rain on this bummer parade, and I do sincerely sympathize with the frustration factor, but...

Seems like the only thing missing in this unfortunate drama (aside from the saw) is enough appropriate documentation and legal support to substantiate the claim as the "slam dunk" others seem to think it should be. If it isn't worth hiring a high end lawyer (on principal alone) to do the heavy lifting required to initiate the process of getting it all sorted out based upon the "evidence" available, consider yourself just as screwed today as you felt the day you found out the saw was "lost" in the first place....., and head on down the road.

No serial number? No paper trail detail? No joy.

Just a shame ya had ta wind up seein' it on ebay of all places....sorta like runnin' across your high school sweetheart while casually perusing the latest free online "art films".

Sucks, man. I feel for ya like everyone else.

But as suggested, keep on hammerin' the authorities with what ya have as evidence and see where it goes. Ya may just end up with exactly the right kind of investigator to shake the right bushes if you're gonna continue pursuing the matter yourself.

And as already suggested as well, up the ladder on the phone call intake screening process pecking order is where ya need to go regardless of the agency you're dealing with if you're gonna keep goin' at it without "official legal" support.

Crime(s) has/have been committed, here. Just need to provide enough evidence to the right authorities to go get the bad guys..., even if the bad guys ARE the USPS.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
To hell with UPS too i had a Techlite bar get as far a Maumee,OH and never left the facility and all UPS said was we'll look into it and that was 5 months ago and still no word on my bar,but the shipper did return my money after seeing it stuck in OH so i'm not worried about it. I bought one from TK instead and saved money in the end.

Seems as if the "Pony Express" in it's days wasn't so bad after all.

To hell with UPS too i had a Techlite bar get as far a Maumee,OH and never left the facility and all UPS said was we'll look into it and that was 5 months ago and still no word on my bar,but the shipper did return my money after seeing it stuck in OH so i'm not worried about it. I bought one from TK instead and saved money in the end.

USP or USPS?

...and with Fedex your boxes don't get beat to **** like UPS.

The guy that delivers for FedEx asked me why I didn't ship with them.......I said "well I saw this video on youtube". He says "not the video of the guy throwing the TV over the fence?". I was like "well yeah, that video". He tells me that because of that video they were now probably the best in the business.

All depends on where you live. I ordered some parts from jegs. The delivery person didn't deliver them for 2 days. On their website it said, no delivery attempt made. 2 days in a row. that sucks.

My ups driver will come by as late as 9pm to deliver a package, this guy quit at 5.

I'm gonna see if he can help me back track it...

He's your best friend right now. As long as he doesn't feel threatened, you may receive the cooperation to get to the bottom of the whole debacle.

And he may also be reading this...

Don't be reluctant to involve the authorities even though this guy has made contact.

It is what it is.

It's no wonder UPS loses stuff....They just throw things on my porch and leave..I couldn't believe it one day when i got home and my Thompson Center Fire Storm Muzzle Loader was laying on the front porch. Hell anyone could have just walked off with it.

Latest posts

Back