I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i may get hit again with another infection/infraction but i just can't resist,,,,, see you can learn something :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
i am going to add to this steve,,,,,,, even if you don't record serial numbers for shipping at least do it for the insurance company just in case you get broke into and saws and anything else gets stolen,,, i have pics with serial numbers of everything possible with a pic on a thumb drive,,, that way,, heaven forbid,, my shop gets broken into i have all serial numbers in a safe place

Between those and the snackie pics, that thumb drive must weigh 3500lbs.

Nate I ain't too sure about posting pics of these fingers........I might get dug over the coals. :msp_unsure:

Hey Randy;
You mentioned you and the "Other Party" agreed to split the proceeds .
Is this correct?
Did he mention by any chance the words 50/50 ?

90/10 is a split
So is
75/25
Or
60/40
Or
99/01

:msp_tongue:

Yeah Frank.....50/50 was the deal. :msp_thumbup:

maybe wipe off your fingers before you post the picture then :biggrin:

I'm more worried about someone saying I shouldn't post those pics since they showed me how it was done........I respect that.

I'm more worried about someone saying I shouldn't post those pics since they showed me how it was done........I respect that.

i'm with you on that ,if they want "their " secrets out ,they can post them ,you are a good man sir

Damn Randy, you get more honorable everyday. isn't that starting to hurt??????:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Nate I ain't too sure about posting pics of these fingers........I might get dug over the coals. :msp_unsure:

Which style are they? Shoot me a PM if you have to.

James-Bond-James-Bond-agent-007-smiley-emoticon-001277-facebook.gif

Between those and the snackie pics, that thumb drive must weigh 3500lbs.

I have 3 other drives just for the snackie pics especially the ones in bikinis,, I wouold be more then happy to burn a cd of them and send them to you that way I am not the only one drooling

For what it is worth.
I was told by my brother, a former UPS delivery driver, a package must be able to handle a 4 foot drop. I package everything with that in mind.

If I were in chainsaw Johnnies position, I feel the desperate need to document the provenance of the saw. It may get Randy his claim resolved, clear up any concerns regarding his acquisition and not cost him a dime sharing the proceeds of the sale.
I don't think anyone can fault him for sharing the proceeds 50/50, that is honorable. Provided he came by it honestly. I will take a man at his word until he gives me reason to do otherwise.
DF

Back