I'm thinking I gotta have whatcha think

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Reaction score
Owned for 8 year have used it twice!Still have original manuals. Leave message will answer with in 24 hrs.
The Husqvarna 345 is an extremely lightweight, professional saw with plenty of power and versatility. The wide-set handles create unsurpassed balance and maneuverability. A great saw for arborists, landscapers, tree farmers and sportsmen. Chain Saw Type: Gas, Bar Length (in.): 16, Chain Pitch (in.): .325, HP: 3, Cylinder Displacement (cc): 45, Engine Speed (RPM): 12,500, Fuel Capacity (pt.): 1.06, Noise Level (dB): 100.2, Chain Brake: Yes, Oil Pump Flow: Fixed, Low Vibration Handle: Yes, Tool Weight (lbs.): 11 Chain Brake: Dual-action Vibration dampening with the handles isolated from the engine Smart Start: Yes, spring-assisted starter mechanism Air Injection: Air Injection makes saw run stronger and longer Eco-pump stops lubrication when idling 3-pc. crankshaft for maximum durability The advanced air filtration system removes up to 97% of the dirt and dust before it reaches the air filter Model 345

? How much? Last I looked the 345 was far from being a professional model. Probably will need the fuel system gone over for sure, used twice in 8 years.

Last edited:
I had never heard of a 345xp, but thats not saying there is'nt one.

I use a 345 at work every day. Saw for building braces. Cut's good, but it's no pro model by any means. Good saw though.

I had never heard of a 345xp, but thats not saying there is'nt one.

I use a 345 at work every day. Saw for building braces. Cut's good, but it's no pro model by any means. Good saw though.

Ok I was thinking from the wrong end lol. I don't really use small saws but I want a 346 xp so bad I can't stand it. I guess I was hoping for it to be an xp I suppose its clam shell eh?

Ok I was thinking from the wrong end lol. I don't really use small saws but I want a 346 xp so bad I can't stand it. I guess I was hoping for it to be an xp I suppose its clam shell eh?

The one I use at work is indeed all plastic, clammy type deal. :laugh:

But it really is a little cutter though, especially for 45cc.

Dagnabbit Rope,
Quit squeezin' the turnips untill ya bleed, and just go fetch yourself a new 346XPne.

Need a reason?
Friday is coming up, and that's a special occaision in Buntoolu land.
Expand your cultural awareness and celebrate the frickin' Holiday with 'em.:yoyo:

Besides, the 4th quarter draws neigh. Have the bean counter oggle the numbers and I'll bet equipment expenditures could stand to be expanded a bit to offset some other column.:D

Look!,in column 4,ya welded up stump grinder teeth to save a buck, so there's room.:chainsawguy:

LOL!!!
Crochetty,cranky,flippy cap hatin',tree shootin' old buzzard climbing without a 346 ain't no way to go through life..:bang:

Just go get the 346 and join the rest of us singin' the Coke song.
"Id Like to teach the world to sing...":biggrinbounce2:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

345 would be the little sister of the 350. Clamshell I guess but the 350 is a runner for sure. I got a sweet 261 for sale if anyones looking to build a 262.

Man, me and you both would like a 346xp! :greenchainsaw:

Back