In need of prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My daughter who will be 42 next month was diagnosed with a 7 MM brain tumor today. She is the mother of 4 children, ages 11 to 4 years and a RN for Baptist Hospital in the Memphis, TN. area.
She had another tumor in 1991 or 92. It was the size of a golf ball and it was a calcium tumor.
I wish the doctor who operated on her in 91 or 92 was still in the area. He was the most knowledgeable Dr. I have ever known, but about two months after he operated on her he left Tupelo, MS. for Boston General.
She told here mother that it was in God's hands and she was O.K. with it.
I will respond to your replies, but it may be sometime. My wireless is not working as it should. Thanks Tom

Very sorry to hear about your daughter's health issues. When it is your child, no matter how old, it is incredibly difficult for a parent.

Regarding the surgeon who performed your daughter's first surgury, just because he is now at Massachusetts General Hospital doesn't mean that he wouldn't be available to her once again. As I am sure you are aware, many people travel from all over the world to Mass General because of its excellent reputation. She should consider coming North for her treatment, spring will be here in a few weeks, and she could be re-united with this doctor in whom you have so much confidence.

Tom; It saddens me deeply to hear of your Daughters medical problem, I wish her the very best and will personally send out prayers in her direction and all the guys around our shop will as well. You stay strong and it will help her fight this affliction. Also many thanks for the Titan manual.
Pioneerguy600

Thanks for all the responce. She is our baby child, her name is Lorrie. Our oldest son was killed on his 21st birthday in 1980 in a car wreck. Thanks again. Tom P S To pioneerguy, you are welcome for the manual and thanks for the one you sent me. Tom

Last edited:
Back