In need of prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more prayers. i hope it all works out. i wish the best of luck to you and your family.

prayers for Lorrie

prayers sent and will continue daily

i have a daughter that was a patient at vanderbilt her first 7 months of her life. today she is a junior in college. i feel your pain.

dont give up, dont ever give up

Very sorry to hear about your daughter's health issues. When it is your child, no matter how old, it is incredibly difficult for a parent.

Regarding the surgeon who performed your daughter's first surgury, just because he is now at Massachusetts General Hospital doesn't mean that he wouldn't be available to her once again. As I am sure you are aware, many people travel from all over the world to Mass General because of its excellent reputation. She should consider coming North for her treatment, spring will be here in a few weeks, and she could be re-united with this doctor in whom you have so much confidence.
+1 this doctor sounds good find him!
I know I have had suffered from severe migraine headaches as a teen. My mom was going nut's because she could not help me. Then we got a new family doc. What a difference he took a personal interest in my headaches and got me fixed up with some new pills That really worked. Up until then I thought everything was placebo's. I am close to 40 now and might get one to two bad migraines a year but I just take one pill and It is gone. Still with the same doc and he alway's say's I told you they would occur less as you get older.It helps in having a good doc!

God bless her with healing, peace, and future health. We are praying with you!

Tom,

Prayer changes things. I'll be remembering you and your family.

God bless, Kevin

My prayers are with your daughter.

As the husband of a brain tumor survivor, I can tell you that it was tough, but many people not only survive, but they also go back to leading a normal life. My wife needs to take lots of meds each month and for the rest of her life, but so what. I am just thrilled that the docs could take care of it. Get a good doc and make sure they tell you all the options you have. Sometimes surgery isn't the only one!

Latest posts

Back